Ear wax candling total BS. 100% TRUE

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 09:20 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Ear wax candling total BS. 100% TRUE

Ear wax candling total BS.

Ok first off I didn’t just pull this from thin air. I’ve been using them for months now.
I’ve seen different Colored wax with different brand candles.

I believe a very very small amount might be MIGHT be ear wax.

THE TEST. My right ear has been clogging up again so over the past 2 days I’ve used 5 candles in my right ear. Still it was clogged and I always have found little crumble peaces in my ear ears afterwards.

So I decided about 10mts ago to take a 9/16 deep wall socket an ear candle and light the dame thing.

To my horror I find the same crap in the candle I would find after candling my ear. WTF
At the bottom of the socket where it had been sitting on my garage floor I find the crumble wax in a neat perfect pill. I’ve been putting bees wax in my ears all this time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dame I feel like an IDOIT for believing those dame quack pot co workers and homeopathic store owners.

I have nothing to gain from telling this story I only hope others will perform similar tests and post back.

I guess nothing beats the old hydrogen peroxide and doctors office scrapings.

http://doesitwork.msnbc.msn.com/_new...t-ear-candling

Last edited by Bluejay; 11-27-2010 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Language
Old 11-27-2010, 09:22 AM
Umm... Thanks for sharing...

Old 11-27-2010, 09:46 AM
I know this is a weird thread. I also know I can’t be the only one on hear with dame ear wax problems. It’s so annoying when you can only hear well out of one ear. On the plus side when my wife is complaining I tell her what? What did you say LOL

The only thing I have no way to explain is when I first started doing this back in July I was able to hear better and after each candle I would draw out less wax?? Or was it ear wax?

What doesn’t make sense is that I would get less and less wax after each candle until it got down to the crumble crap as I call it.

So does it work a little? I think it might

Did it ever seem to help? Yes when I first tried it I had a measurable pressure drop in my ears and sinus.

Does it deposit bees wax in your ear at the same time?

With out a doubt

I hate nothing more then buying a flush kit and it only works a little bit.

I hate even more making an appointment with my Dr. and showing up on time just to kick in his lobby for 30 to 45mts. and then pay a co pay of $25 for 2mts. of work and then he hits the insurance company for $250. It’s not right but Ill gladly shut my trap and head back to his office next week.

Old 11-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
really get it checked out. I have a huge issue with ear wax, always just cleaned it out and thought hmmm this is odd. First doc looked past it, but my new ENT doc said I have some thing called colesteatoma. Its a skin tag on the hearing bones and wax is your ears natural defense, so it over produces. The skin tag actually depletes your hearing by wearing down your hearing bones. I need to go get surgery for it. Not trying to freak ya out...this is just MY case. Go see a good doc and have them really check into it.

Old 11-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by Stu486
really get it checked out. I have a huge issue with ear wax, always just cleaned it out and thought hmmm this is odd. First doc looked past it, but my new ENT doc said I have some thing called colesteatoma. Its a skin tag on the hearing bones and wax is your ears natural defense, so it over produces. The skin tag actually depletes your hearing by wearing down your hearing bones. I need to go get surgery for it. Not trying to freak ya out...this is just MY case. Go see a good doc and have them really check into it.
Thanks Man that’s something for me to ask the Dr. about.

I might have to go out side of my PPO and pay out of pocket.
This guy I’ve been seeing always says it’s my sinus and ear over producing but he has never said why!!!

He just scrapes or flushes or both and some times in the summer he prescribes antibiotics that help for a few months or more at a time.

I’m goggling Colesteatoma now and Ill bring this up with him next week. I’m tired of this I’ve been dealing with it off and on sense I was a kid.

Have you found out how the do the surgery? How much if any cutting or what they have to open up to fix it? It’s a scary thought.

Good luck with the surgery and I hope you get your hearing back 100%

Old 11-27-2010, 10:52 AM
All i really know right now is they go straight in through the ear. Not supposed to be that bad. He also told me i'd be laid up for a week after getting my tonsils done. They were done on Friday and i went to work on Monday....stupid lol

Old 11-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Hope you two get through this with great results. I never heard of anything like this before.

Good Luck.

Trending Topics

Old 11-27-2010, 11:24 AM
me either...and not a single person i have talked to about it. Thanks

Old 11-27-2010, 11:29 AM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Yeah, I figured this out from an ear doctor, right before he jammed a tiny vacuum hose in my ear and sucked out all the ear wax.

Old 11-27-2010, 11:31 AM
had that done....kinda cool/kinda freaky

Old 11-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
It's not the worlds best or worst feeling, but you can hear absolutely everything after it's done.

Quick Reply: Ear wax candling total BS. 100% TRUE