GM now partly owned by the EVIL MUSLIM that wanted to build NYC Mosque of Terror

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 08:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GM now partly owned by the EVIL MUSLIM that wanted to build NYC Mosque of Terror

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2010/11...t-motorss-ipo/

Old 11-23-2010, 11:26 PM
Why would you go fishing with that bait?

You aren't likely to catch anything with that bait.

Pensito Review, Trish Ponder Nominated for 2010 Florida Netroots Awards
Jon Ponder | Jun. 28, 2010
First, thanks to the nominators at the 2010 Florida Netroots Awards for including us in the list — we’re nominated for It is an honor to be nominated for Best National Blog, and Trish is nominated for Best Writer. It’s an honor to be nominated, and winning is even better, so please take a moment and vote for via the online ballot here: 2010 Florida Netroots Awards.
Netroots Nation amplifies progressive voices by providing an online and in-person campus for exchanging ideas and learning how to be more effective in using technology to influence the public debate.

Old 11-23-2010, 11:43 PM
I'm an aspiring Glenn Beck

Old 11-23-2010, 11:45 PM
Publicly traded company...

No way to stop an individual from buying shares- who has the money...

Old 11-24-2010, 02:48 AM
Originally Posted by Shosty
I'm an aspiring Glenn Beck
First, you have to be psychotic. Then, pontificate endlessly about things you know almost nothing about. Get your history wrong more times than not. Weep at inappropriate times while you're babbling. Act afraid. Profess love. Then act afraid some more.

Good luck with that.

Old 11-24-2010, 07:27 AM
Originally Posted by kobiashi
First, you have to be psychotic. Then, pontificate endlessly about things you know almost nothing about. Get your history wrong more times than not. Weep at inappropriate times while you're babbling. Act afraid. Profess love. Then act afraid some more.
You are a regular viewer/listener/reader to know this, no?

Old 11-24-2010, 10:17 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Beck is more right about history than the MSM. Especially his reporting on George Soros. Why do you think Soros tried to shut him up?

Methinks Kobi just doesn't bother to fact-check and bases his opinions off of what people like Stewart and Colbert say.

Old 11-24-2010, 10:43 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by wittom
You are a regular viewer/listener/reader to know this, no?
Beck's show is like a horrible car wreck, it hurts to look and you know you shouldn't stare, but occasional glances just happen.....

Old 11-24-2010, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by ONELOWF
Beck's show is like a horrible car wreck, it hurts to look and you know you shouldn't stare, but occasional glances just happen.....

I was going to post the same thing.
I watch the guy occassionally just to see what all the fuss is about, and I keep an open mind and listen but man, 5 minutes in and you're like WTF?

I thought my mom was the world's biggest drama queen but this guy brings it to new levels.

He's just a fear mongoring sarcastic ***** who wouldn't know honest commentary if it fell on his head.

Old 11-24-2010, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by Habibi
I was going to post the same thing.
I watch the guy occassionally just to see what all the fuss is about, and I keep an open mind and listen but man, 5 minutes in and you're like WTF?

I thought my mom was the world's biggest drama queen but this guy brings it to new levels.

He's just a fear mongoring sarcastic ***** who wouldn't know honest commentary if it fell on his head.
Out of the abundance of the heart, Habs ?

Old 11-24-2010, 11:15 AM
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
For decades the American business man would go to foreign countries and start doing business there. Buying up land, developing resources, it's what we do. Now we have the foreigners coming over here doing the same thing and are not comfy with them doing it. While it's probably a good for us and we're not smart enough to see it, I think uncontrolled foreign investment is a bad thing. We are seeing more and more Chinese oil company trucks running up and down the roads. They are beating our own oil companies at their own game. Eventually there won't be any US oil drillers and then it gets to be a dangerous situation. We need DC to implement similar laws like our business men have had to deal with like no foreign investors can own over 49% of any company. It worked for the other nations, should work for us.

Glenn Beck is nothing more than a shock jock. I can't listen to him for more than a minute and then I gotta turn him off. I prefer to listen to Dennis Prager but he doesn't get very deep in most subjects. Limbaugh I can listen to but it's more for the entertainment value than knowledge.

Old 11-24-2010, 11:19 AM
It's a shame I can't read what you wrote Frank, I know I'm probably going to miss out on on your life changing wisdom, but I'm willing to risk it for my sanity.

Old 11-24-2010, 11:22 AM
"It's a shame I can't read what you wrote Frank, I know I'm probably going to miss out on on your life changing wisdom, but I'm willing to risk it for my insanity."

Fixed it for you Habs.

Old 11-24-2010, 11:33 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I hate libs. They are whats wrong with America. .

Old 11-24-2010, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by bighersh
publicly traded company...

No way to stop an individual from buying shares- who has the money...or a government who doesn't have the money, but borrows it @ the tax payers expense and buys on their behalf
fify.

Quick Reply: GM now partly owned by the EVIL MUSLIM that wanted to build NYC Mosque of Terror