Minorities stole my wallet!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
My credit card is linked to my dads account (he has a near perfect credit score) but its in my name, to help build my credit.

Well I called CapOne today and got a list of all the transactions and then proceeded to turn them over to the police. The idiots tried going to an ATM (hello face camera), Wal-Greens, and a gas station (car AND license plate captured). The PD is going out tomorrow to the places to collect the security camera tapes and with fingers crossed we'll be able to catch the idiot. And yes, charges will be filed.

Lesson learned, I will be a lot more careful of my wallet and make sure I have it with me- always!

Old 12-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
you better press charges!!!!

Old 12-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Location: south western NYS Latitude: 42.34 N, Longitude: 78.46 W
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I call the big huge BS on this whole thing... ext thing he will say some robins were attacking his truck and took his 100k CC from capital one!!!. I say bull. 50k credit limit give me a break here. and he drives a 10+ year old truck..... heavy man heavy... Hey fat azz (habibi) you want to weigh in here......

Last edited by Bluejay; 12-08-2009 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Please watch the language
Old 12-09-2009, 09:41 AM
I live on the east coast and my CC was used in oklahoma city area to buy goods to the value of $4,700.My CC (chase) gave me a statement and list of retailers where items were purchased,i called them all and some goods they bought were out of stock or need to be delivered, they left an address for delivery!.
I call chase with the info, NOT INTERESTED AT ALL and no police will be involved the matter is closed.
I was not charged anything on my card.

Last edited by Average-Joe; 12-09-2009 at 10:31 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by buckdropper
... and he drives a 10+ year old truck.....
By my calculation, his truck is a couple of years newer then yor'n.

I am a pauled by the hole inyouwindow of judging peepholes by how old there truck is. I must axe you to find another way.

And to the OP, I am very concerned about the title of this Thread!
HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE IT WAS REPUBLICANS THAT STOLE YOUR WALLET ?

Last edited by Raoul; 12-09-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:28 PM
I drive a 1992 Mustang and my credit card limit is 'high' per y'all standards.

Does my vehicle mean that I have bad credit? No, it means I like Fox body Mustangs. Maybe this kid has a history of posting stuff about income on here, but I don't see where his credit card limit really matters.

And yeah, never keep sensitive stuff in your wallet (ESPECIALLY your SS card).

Old 12-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by Raoul
HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE IT WAS REPUBLICANS THAT STOLE YOUR WALLET ?
You must have misspoke, I'm you meant to say, "how do you know for sure it was Obama supporters that stole your wallet?"

47% and falling....

TX Chris: If you knew Raptor, you'd know why he's getting the responses he is. He's still a dumb kid that likes to think he isn't. Prime example, he boasts about his 50k credit limit in one post, but then says it's really his dad's credit card with his name on it when he gets called out. While it may not seem like much of a difference to him, odds are if Raptor went out and charged $10k on a big screen TV, speakers, subwoofer, PS3 and a bunch of games his dad would be the one who'd end up paying it all off. That's a huge difference between having your own credit, and being on someone else's.

- NCSU

Last edited by NCSU_05_FX4; 12-09-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:39 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4
You must have misspoke, I'm you meant to say, "how do you know for sure it was Obama supporters that stole your wallet?"

47% and falling....

- NCSU
They have been wanting to redistribute the wealth.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:00 PM
What sort of credit do I get with a 84 Ranger?

Last edited by rpkiwi; 12-09-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4

47% and falling....

TX Chris: If you knew Raptor, you'd know why he's getting the responses he is. He's still a dumb kid that likes to think he isn't. Prime example, he boasts about his 50k credit limit in one post, but then says it's really his dad's credit card with his name on it when he gets called out. While it may not seem like much of a difference to him, odds are if Raptor went out and charged $10k on a big screen TV, speakers, subwoofer, PS3 and a bunch of games his dad would be the one who'd end up paying it all off. That's a huge difference between having your own credit, and being on someone else's.

- NCSU
If you want to be correct I never said the 50K limit was mine, the card was. So stop playing Mr. Badass as if you were 18 and didn't have crap for credit at one time either.

As for the rest of the story the idiots went to an ATM, a gas station, and a Dairy Queen. The police are going to pull the tapes from the ATM and gas station, meanwhile- when they went to dairy queen, the Manager there was able to identify the person because the dude who stole my wallet was like an ex-managers cousin or something. So the police have all that information and I was told last night that they should be zeroing in on an arrest soon. And for the record it was a car full of homosexual African Americans. How typical (of Tallahassee).

Old 12-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Suspended
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Raptor05121
If you want to be correct I never said the 50K limit was mine, the card was. So stop playing Mr. Badass as if you were 18 and didn't have crap for credit at one time either.

As for the rest of the story the idiots went to an ATM, a gas station, and a Dairy Queen. The police are going to pull the tapes from the ATM and gas station, meanwhile- when they went to dairy queen, the Manager there was able to identify the person because the dude who stole my wallet was like an ex-managers cousin or something. So the police have all that information and I was told last night that they should be zeroing in on an arrest soon. And for the record it was a car full of homosexual African Americans. How typical (of Tallahassee).

typical.....

Old 12-09-2009, 04:32 PM

So the real truth was between your ATM card and your "Daddy's" 50K credit card, all the thieves could buy was an order of large fries and a milkshake?

Old 12-09-2009, 04:32 PM

I was kinda irked that the register operator didnt ask for ID or anything. I talked to her and she remembered it. They tried my credit card first and when that was rejected they pulled out my debit card. It is red and blue with "AOPA" on top with an airplane in the background. That should have raised a flag right there.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by SMIGGS
So the real truth was between your ATM card and your "Daddy's" 50K credit card, all the thieves could buy was an order of large fries and a milkshake?
no, to be correct they spent $411.56 that night. But under our protection program we are covered for it.

does anyone know if an arrest is made, can I get the cash I had in there back as well?

Last edited by Raptor05121; 12-09-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:34 PM
I was kinda irked that the register operator didnt ask for ID or anything. I talked to her and she remembered it. They tried my credit card first and when that was rejected they pulled out my debit card. It is red and blue with "AOPA" on top with an airplane in the background. That should have raised a flag right there.
Oh there is a flag being raised alright.........

Quick Reply: Minorities stole my wallet!