Bad Story, Need advice from military guys.

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 02:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tarajerame
when he gets back, tell him what you saw

maybe you can save him some heart ache later on down the road
this

Old 05-25-2009, 02:39 PM
ESF - You are absolutely right there is no way to know what is going down, or how it would play out.

I respect the opinion to give the guy a head's up. With more facts, I might feel exactly the same way.

But with so little facts to go on, I fall into the 'Do No Harm' mode.

Putting unsolicited observations and remarks into their marriage could alter the situation for the worse. Unless input is invited, I prefer to not go there and let the couple sort it out.

Old 05-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Dang this really pisses me off!

I have seen my battle buddies come home and there wives in another state, cars and stuff sold and there HARD! earned money gone.

First off you need to understand that hes in the Military, guys tend to hold things really close to them in service because they have nothing or no one else. Be easy trying to tell him something like that you might become a victim or defendant lol you have alot of guns.

Secondly I would talk to your wife, and poss keep her from talking to her. If he sees that shes lost alot of friends she had, and has new ones then hearing shes doing something behind is back will help him understand.

Then you just want to catch her *** out and lay a nice turkey print up side her face, and call him but you dont want her hurt either. Boys let me tell you a soldier gets hurt when his women does this shiz.

4x4 unless your good friends with this guy don't take it in your hands. Maybe she will get over it and they work things out. My wife seen a dude here for a short time while I was over seas I found out about it. I left her for awhile and things worked themselves out.

We wasn't married at the time but she was driving my dern car around! I just had my mom got get the car and about 2 weeks later she flew out to KS to make things right.

Old 05-25-2009, 07:33 PM
OK, well I read all the posts so here's some more info. The guy went to school with my Wife and the friend. He is not Gay, He's not a relative, He's ex-navy. The husband has a distinct color choice of Mustang so theres no way to confuse it with another car. Guy 2 rides in the passenger seat leaned way back. When I say my wife is undecided, it's because we both like and respect the husband who has done all he can for his wife. My wife is very unhappy with her friend. My wife's own words "She's the kind of girl who falls for any guy who pays attention to her". Husband is not oversees, he re-enlisted and is training in Kentucky. He will be home in a few weeks and have 2 weeks before reporting in Texas.

Now, no we are not as close as we would be if he were not in the military, but we are friends. Was it my issue? Not really, until she showed up with him in MY driveway. Telling him gives them 2 weeks to sort things out. Either way, late June he's going to Texas. Either with a problem or a fresh start.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:17 PM
********UPDATE*********

Thought I'd bring this thing full circle since I found out what happened yesterday. Turn's out, not only was she cheating on him with the other guy, she's addicted to prescription drugs. Her husband is headed to Texas and she's staying here in NC. Shame to watch their lives go in the crapper.

Old 07-11-2009, 01:02 AM
That sucks, how is he taking it?

Old 07-11-2009, 01:17 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How did he find out?

At least he gets to go somewhere nice. Texas.

Old 07-11-2009, 08:05 AM

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
did he go to Hood or Bliss????

glad he's been saved some future heartache and the hooker got kicked to the curb

Old 07-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Sorry, won't divulge location for privacy. Didnt get to talk to him because after the night she brought the guy to my house, she and my wife quit talking. My wife tried to contact her and we'd see them (wife and guy2) out but she wouldnt return my wife's calls. We weren't sure of her husband's return and she kept us from seeing him while he was her (Lack of information) She finally talked to my wife on Wednesday and told her everything.

FYI, she's riding with her husband to Texas then she's coming back so I don't know if he wants to work things out or not.

Quick Reply: Bad Story, Need advice from military guys.