What do you consider "cheating"?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dlenkewich
Then I cheat on my old lady everytime I drop a duece.

Scat play is nasty, but if that's what you're in to...

Old 04-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Coming from a woman, and from someone who has been cheated on with ALL of your choices... They all hurt, badly. A and B... definitely cheating. Most people get away with flirting because it is not done in front of the significant other, but if I were to know about it, I would be very hurt, kick his a.ss, but it wouldn't be "cheating" and cause a break up as long as there was no physical contact. Sexting, definitely cheating. You should not be talking about sex with anyone beside your man/woman. I don't really understand why talking on the phone/texting should be done with other people besides small chit chat for info anyways... But thats just my 2 cents.

Old 04-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Sex and kissing, defintely cheating. Sexting, sex talk, talking about what they'd do, definitely cheating. Her *** would be to the curb quick. Flirting, while it wouldn't be something I'd like (usually, some girls will flirty to YOUR advantage ), it wouldn't be grounds for breaking up. Unless she moves past flirting, onto A and B. Or the sexting.

Seeing as how there was no wrong done besides some harmless flirting to get you more sales, I'd say you're fine. Buy the wife something shiney from the new increased sales and she'll be happy.

Old 04-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by Zaairman
Buy the wife something shiney from the new increased sales and she'll be happy.
What a manswer... but shiney things do help.

Old 04-09-2009, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by CowboyUpFX4
What a manswer... but shiney things do help.
C'mon... Kobe (wasn't it him?) bought his wife that GIANT rock after he was caught cheating on her with that college chick... And now they're *happily* back together.

Diamonds... that'll shut her up... for a minute.

I'm in trouble now.

Old 04-10-2009, 12:41 AM
I figure any conact ,and any banter that goes to far. thats my 28 cents

Old 04-10-2009, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by RED WING NUT
Interesting choice of words.

I was going to say, every time any of this happens, it's all just to penetrate that other territory.

To the OP, I say this:
A. Definitely
B. Definitely (Kissing can be more intimate than sex sometimes, if it's just sex. I have to actually like a girl to kiss her, but I'll plow a chick I can't stand if it's good and plenty, because hey, I'm a guy and that's what we do.)
C. Not alone, but in any combination of the others, it's a hellacious no-no. If it looks lke it is leading to one of the others, then I draw the line.
D. I dunno, again, depends on how intimate the conversation, but again, if coupled with C, then there's an issue.
So, final answer is A, B and either C or D if they are combined and/or depending on how into the flirting/sexting that they get.
A general rule of thumb is to not do anything that you would be mad about her doing.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:17 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
as a jealous man... anything past an occasional flirting behind the back is getting to be too much. but thats just me.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:32 AM
I would say A and D are the worst, the kissing is ok if it's a hi-ya kiss to a friend, if it's making out then no, it's a cheat like situation. The reason I say D is a cheat is due to the fact that if it's not joking around, something it's bound to happen. Do you openly talk dirty on the phone to other chicks in front of your old lady? Anything you have to hide is dirty pool. I flirt all the time in front of the old lady, but she realizes I'm probably too ugly to worry. It's my nature.

Old 04-10-2009, 09:29 AM
This is becoming a very interesting topic.

Old 04-10-2009, 09:38 AM

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by 05supercrew
A,B, and D is iffy.

X2

Old 04-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by CowboyUpFX4
Coming from a woman, and from someone who has been cheated on with ALL of your choices...
If that is you in the middle picture, why in the hell any dumb *** would cheat on YOU is beyound me...???

And back to the O.P., think about it this this way; if the shoe was on the other foot, and you were on the receiving end, IE-Your S/O was doing a,b,c, or d, I bet a lot of the views would be a lot different.

Take this from someone who HAS been married to the same person for 25 years and been together 30! (And not to brag, my daughters,I have 2, their guy friends all like stop bye to "see" my wife...)

Last edited by BayouSupercrew; 04-10-2009 at 09:52 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:00 AM
A,B & D are definately cheating and hurt the most.

I don't really consider flirting cheating but it still doesn't feel good to have the person you're with flirting with somebody else.

I've personally never understand why people cheat, if you're unhappy in a relationship then break it up and move on but don't cheat.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by BayouSupercrew
If that is you in the middle picture, why in the hell any dumb *** would cheat on YOU is beyound me...???

And back to the O.P., think about it this this way; if the shoe was on the other foot, and you were on the receiving end, IE-Your S/O was doing a,b,c, or d, I bet a lot of the views would be a lot different.

Take this from someone who HAS been married to the same person for 25 years and been together 30! (And not to brag, my daughters,I have 2, their guy friends all like stop bye to "see" my wife...)
I hear what you are saying, which is why I would never do A, B and D with someone other than my wife, and didn't let it go any further than C even though the opportunity was there. I whole-heartedly believe A and B would be cheating, and probably even D for that matter. But C, well if my wife was flirting with another guy, I know she would never step out on me, so maybe it wouldn't bother me that much. In some sort of demented way I guess, I think I would actually be turned on a little knowing that there are other guys out there who find her just as attractive as I do. People flirt all the time, not saying it's justified but I think it is a very common practice and happens more than people think, so I guess I wouldn't be THAT upset about it.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I am in agreement with the "anything you wouln't do infront of you mate" thing. My Fiance and I are pretty big flirts, we both know it and are comfortable. Hell when we go out to the bar or something, I always tell her to get as many free drinks as she can (why the heck should we pay if some shmuck will ).

I rarely find a woman that is any better looking than mine, but her on the other hand???? I don't worry and I really hope she doesn't worry either.