Mobil Speed Pass.

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-1999, 06:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
isn't it weird what is in one state isn't in others. I don't recall any Mobil's in OK, and 7-11's are rare here too, but numerous in TX. There is a Sinclair refinery in Tulsa but hardly ever see a Sinclair gas station. One of my friends went to Illinois not too long ago and had Dunkin' Donuts for the first time, see the commercials but they don't exist in OK. I see commercials for the Boston Market, supposably one in Tulsa now, but there is 8 of them in Arlington.

Old 09-30-1999, 06:28 PM
PKRWUD, How it works is: you fill out an app. On the app you tell them which card to bill MC, Visa, ect. (I asked them if I could "hook" it to my Amoco- they said NO)
Then they send you the key tag or window thingy and you call to activate. Then you either park in front of the Red Horse or wave your tag at the Red ***** and pump and go. The card you selected will be billed. The End.

Old 09-30-1999, 06:47 PM
Cool

Thanx for the info !
Take care,
-Chris

------------------
'95 Eddie Bauer F-150 SC & '64 Falcon/Ranchero
-------------------------------------
Are you A.S.E. Certified ? If so, ask me about
iATN...the best tool you'll ever have ! ! And it's
free

Old 10-01-1999, 12:48 AM
Exclamation

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you get the "key tag" sensor, DO NOT attach it with your ignition key. The word is, is that it will erase the code chip inside the key and the truck won't start, in which case you'll need to have new keys made and programed. Very expensive!!

------------------
'97 F-250 L/D Lariat S/C, 4x4, 5.4, E4OD automatic, 3.73 gears, 4 wh. ABS and 4 wh. disk brakes, gray leather interior,keyless entry w/alarm, outside: white w/gray rocker section, sliding rear window, tow package. Mods- Ford running boards, Ford ventsahdes, Color-matched bug deflector, AVS tail light covers, Tuff Liner bed liner, unknown brand of cat-back exhaust system (previous owner installed).

Quick Reply: Mobil Speed Pass.