How to get the "Cali" look ??? Or "Bulldog"

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dankle666
I have been to La Grange once with a friend a long time ago, and never been to Frank Raines. I live in the chit hole known as Oakdale.

Mid November would be good. Hopefully the rain will start by then.

MT- Do you have an ID to get into the "shops"? Do you have to be at work or would you be able to meet in SF?
Aw man, my script ran out. I haven't gotten down there to re-new.

I could bring my own "flowers" though, not a problem, and meet up with ya, chill alittle while. I will have to get back to work, but fridays are normally pretty chill. There is a bomb *** sandwich spot right here, Michaels Sourdough... make their own bread in-house. Quality stuff. We could grab some grub too. Up for whatever.

Old 10-15-2008, 02:10 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by MercedesTech
I could bring my own "flowers" though, not a problem, and meet up with ya, chill alittle while. I will have to get back to work, but fridays are normally pretty chill. There is a bomb *** sandwich spot right here, Michaels Sourdough... make their own bread in-house. Quality stuff. We could grab some grub too. Up for whatever.
It would be cool to be able to chill somewhere and without my truck stinking too bad, hehe. Is the sandwich shop in RP?

Old 10-15-2008, 02:17 PM
It would be cool to be able to chill somewhere and without my truck stinking too bad, hehe. Is the sandwich shop in RP?
Na man, I work in San Rafael, a hop and skip over the golden gate. Thats where the sammich spots at too. I know a couple spots we can chill. If ya don't want your truck to stink of cigs.... we can jump into mine !

Old 10-15-2008, 03:50 PM
Suspended
Na man, I work in San Rafael, a hop and skip over the golden gate. Thats where the sammich spots at too. I know a couple spots we can chill. If ya don't want your truck to stink of cigs.... we can jump into mine !
Don't you have a STOCK stereo in your truck?? J/k

San Rafael sounds good, I bet that is a chitty commute?

Old 10-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Don't you have a STOCK stereo in your truck?? J/k

San Rafael sounds good, I bet that is a chitty commute?
lol waaaaaa !!! Sounds like mSal ! Whats wrong with a stock stereo ?? I can hear mine just fine ! KNBR doesn't have much bass or anything to it either ! plus its easier to climb UP into mine, the DOWN into yours !!!

Yall need to ride around with a POS car, with no stereo for awhile ! makes ya appreciate whatcha got ! Plus, last time I checked, stereo doesn't help with towing, off roading, or performance (of the motor).

Anyways, at least i got a different face on it ! and an ipood. And a Bose stereo in the Benz !

now I am gunna go cry in the corner...

and yes, commute sucks my *** and someone elses bawls ! But whatcha gunna do ? I love my job, and couldn't imagine living anywhere close by. Kinda sol for now !

Last edited by MercedesTech; 10-15-2008 at 04:11 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:53 PM
Suspended
Well uh.. at least umm.. .. .. You got me.

I used to dread the section of 580 from about the HWY 13 exit til I got through San Rafael on 101. Too many people that seem to have no idea where they are or what exit they want to take, and no clue how to drive. The construction by the bridge didn't help either.

Now excuse me while I go crawl into my LOW truck and dream about having a lift.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:09 PM
oakdale, thats right, i think we mighta talked about that allready...haha. so a meeting in san rafael? hmmm i just might be able to head out that way and stop by to say hi, well see. so a trip in mid nov? i could probably do that, hopefully itll rain by then so its worth it.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:21 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by madmaxwell87
oakdale, thats right, i think we mighta talked about that allready...haha. so a meeting in san rafael? hmmm i just might be able to head out that way and stop by to say hi, well see. so a trip in mid nov? i could probably do that, hopefully itll rain by then so its worth it.
Yeah, I think I have told you before. I guess I should just put it in my location. I hope the rain starts asap, now that the veggies are out of the garden. They are a little early but the POS kid next door tried to get some free veggies.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:32 PM
ya, there are some "special" drivers out here, thats for sure. People drive me nuts !! oh well.

mid nov. sounds sweet !

Old 10-15-2008, 07:53 PM
Suspended
Funny thing about driving around Oakland and the bay is all the cars that go "WOO WOOOOO"

Old 10-15-2008, 11:29 PM
Technical Article Contributor

lol waaaaaa !!! Sounds like mSal ! Whats wrong with a stock stereo ?? I can hear mine just fine ! KNBR doesn't have much bass or anything to it either ! plus its easier to climb UP into mine, the DOWN into yours !!!

Yall need to ride around with a POS car, with no stereo for awhile ! makes ya appreciate whatcha got ! Plus, last time I checked, stereo doesn't help with towing, off roading, or performance (of the motor).
When you can close your eyes and not be able to point to where the speakers are located, you know you got a kickazz system/install! MT once you hear it, you cant go back. Ever. I like to be able to really hear and feel the music with perfect staging. Stock stereo is fine for most, but when you can sit in your truck, close your eyes and feel like you're at a concert, it's pretty fuggin sweet. ESPECIALLY if you guys are hanging around those "shops" a little too much.

Old 10-16-2008, 12:02 PM
Funny thing about driving around Oakland and the bay is all the cars that go "WOO WOOOOO"
!!!!! Fawk ya !!!

Originally Posted by mSaLL150
When you can close your eyes and not be able to point to where the speakers are located, you know you got a kickazz system/install! MT once you hear it, you cant go back. Ever. I like to be able to really hear and feel the music with perfect staging. Stock stereo is fine for most, but when you can sit in your truck, close your eyes and feel like you're at a concert, it's pretty fuggin sweet. ESPECIALLY if you guys are hanging around those "shops" a little too much.
I know man ! I just gotta defend my pathetic stock stereo for now ! :o

Someday though....... hopefully

Old 10-17-2008, 01:41 PM
Happy Friday homo's !

Old 10-17-2008, 01:53 PM
Suspended
Same to you, male moose knuckle fondler.

Old 10-17-2008, 01:56 PM
Same to you, male moose knuckle fondler.
comin from the guy fishin for trouser trout down is Chitdale ???

male moose knuckle fondler.... that line is getting used this weekend !!!

is it 4 yet ? fawk !