john edwards has a love child

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 09:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BigTRQ
Unless there is an alternate version to the accepted story, he didn't murder her, per se; rather, he did have a hand in her death, but wouldn't call it murder. Not that I'm standing up for that liberal by any means. I just don't think of that as murder.
I believe the technical term would be negligent homicide. To some, because of the fact that he could have saved her life but didn't, murder would be appropriate.

The "mass media" is obviosly in the tank for Obama (and the entire democrat party) so they aren't going to cause any damage they can avoid. Unless people start chattering a lot in the bloggesphere, the Edwards story will be restricted to right wing sites.

Old 07-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by BigTRQ
Unless there is an alternate version to the accepted story, he didn't murder her, per se; rather, he did have a hand in her death, but wouldn't call it murder. Not that I'm standing up for that liberal by any means. I just don't think of that as murder.
what he did was get chit faced drunk roll his car over into the river and instead of helping the young lady out of the car he ran home to consult a lawyer and daddy, leaving a very alive Mary Jo Kopechne who may have survived for several hours while teddy boy chatted up his family and lawyer, she did not die of injuries from the crash she drowned and he killed her just the same as if he had put a gun in he face and pulled the trigger.

Old 07-30-2008, 09:29 AM
Wow, okay. I seem to have forgotten that whole "cry home to daddy and lawyer" bit. Murdering SOB! Any Massachusetts residents care to explain how this douchebag still gets elected? And if you vote for him, WHY?

Old 07-30-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm in MA but I'm as bewildered as you as to why people here keep voting for guys like Kennedy and Kerry. I voted in Nov. '06 for the guy who was trying to unseat Kennedy. Hey, it was a long shot but I had to try.

This place is full of angry liberals and moonbats. They don't care what Kennedy has done as long as he gets the federal dollars for their pet projects and he keeps the conservatives away from Massachusetts.

There are a few conservatives here but we're far out numbered. You think Kennedy is bad? This whole state is run by people like him. Look closer and you'll see more of the same in the cities and towns too. That's why I think that all of you in the middle of the country really need to step up. I'm doing what I can here but it's all you out there that really make the difference.

I'll be voting this year to unseat Kerry. Boy, wouldn't that be great! Kennedy isn't up for reelection this year. I believe because of his ailing health, he'll give his seat to his wife soon. She'll be his puppet untill the dems can find a suitable replacement.

Old 07-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by wittom
...SNIP... There are a few conservatives here but we're far out numbered. You think Kennedy is bad? This whole state is run by people like him. Look closer and you'll see more of the same in the cities and towns too. That's why I think that all of you in the middle of the country really need to step up. I'm doing what I can here but it's all you out there that really make the difference.
I hear that. I am trying to fight for the right here in TN. You'd be amazed at the number of people I know that are pro-Obama simply because he is younger! Hogwash!

Originally Posted by wittom
I'll be voting this year to unseat Kerry. Boy, wouldn't that be great! Kennedy isn't up for reelection this year. I believe because of his ailing health, he'll give his seat to his wife soon. She'll be his puppet untill the dems can find a suitable replacement.
And that stupid loophole needs to be closed! The idio...I mean people of MA didn't vote for Kennedy's wife, they voted for him! I think it's ridiculous that in 2008, that this is still allowed.

Quick Reply: john edwards has a love child