McCain a Liberal

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rambo
The problem with that is waterboarding is not torture. There is no pain. It's just scary and the fact of the matter is it has and does work to save lives.
I agree with you 100%... but I also can see where McCain is coming from.

Old 05-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I don't know about anybody else, however I would gladly scalp a terrorist detainee with my own hands & a STIHL chainsaw to extract information from him that would save the millions of lives of my fellow Americans! To me, if a President cannot make a decision to save the lives of American Citizens, & children because he/she is afraid of "Torturing A Terrorist", I have no use for them to hold the Office of the Presidency of the USA! Maybe the fact that McCain was unfortunately a victim of Torture is reason enough why he is not psychologically fit for the JOB!....................

Old 05-10-2008, 07:38 PM
You won't find me claiming McCain is fit for the job.

I think he is LESS unfit than Hillary or Obama, though.

So like tens of millions of others, I will hold my nose and cast my vote for the person who will damage the USA the least. To me, this makes more sense than not voting, or throwing my vote away on someone I actually like but who cannot win.

Old 05-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by dirt bike dave
You won't find me claiming McCain is fit for the job.

I think he is LESS unfit than Hillary or Obama, though.

So like tens of millions of others, I will hold my nose and cast my vote for the person who will damage the USA the least. To me, this makes more sense than not voting, or throwing my vote away on someone I actually like but who cannot win.
yep mccain is simply the one who stinks the least

Old 05-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Hy---y'all probably already know this, but the man whom McCain chose to run the Repubican Convo is the same lobbyist type character who has strong connections to the junta in Myranmar...well, the guy up and resigned today...go figure!

Tim C.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:12 PM
i think its funny how everyone blames illegal immigrants for all there problems.
if an illegal alien has taken your job, you should probably be doing someting else.
And they aren't sucking the hospitals dry, its queeny and her 7 kids on medicaid going to the e.r. once a week.
Give me a break.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by benkr16
i think its funny how everyone blames illegal immigrants for all there problems.
if an illegal alien has taken your job, you should probably be doing someting else.
And they aren't sucking the hospitals dry, its queeny and her 7 kids on medicaid going to the e.r. once a week.
Give me a break.

May I see your papers please......

Old 05-10-2008, 11:26 PM
thats a great comment.
theres only a couple of things i dont like. the fact that they need to speak english. And two, i wish they would quit teaching spanish in school. that is bullcrap to me.
and you live in frickin washington for cripes sake.

Last edited by benkr16; 05-10-2008 at 11:29 PM.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thats a great comment.
theres only a couple of things i dont like. the fact that they need to speak english. And two, i wish they would quit teaching spanish in school. that is bullcrap to me.
and you live in frickin washington for cripes sake.
Washington state has a high level of illegals. You know.. apple orchards, cherry orchards. There have been plenty of busts here in western washington too. Face it, illegals are a big problem in the states. And it costs the citizens a lot of money. To say otherwise is ingnoring the problem hoping it will go away.

Old 05-11-2008, 12:22 AM
Suspended
Give me a break.
Ok and it costs less for juanita and her lucky 13 spawn to go to the er every week sorry buddy we have had several hospitals here in and around the tucson area simply beacuse they were bankrupt we are getting into the hot weather here and we are going to start seeing the news storys of these idiots trying to cross the desert in 110 heat and one of two things happen they die less expensive or we have to rescue them more expensive and instead of homeland security policing the ports for bombs coming into the country they are busy opening trunks looking for pablo beacuse he cant fill out a peice of paper and wait his damm turn

Old 05-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
We are so screwed no matter who gets elected!............

Old 05-11-2008, 10:24 AM
I don't hear people blaming illegal immigrants for their prblems.

The only, ONLY, problem that I have with illegal immigrants is.....
THEY ENTERED THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY! You can't see how people might have a problem with people who's first action they do when they step foot in this country is break the law?

I guess McCain doesn't have a problem with people who's first action in this country is to break our laws. That's why there is a good chance we will have an inexperiance liberal president who happens to be "like" a rock star.

Last edited by wittom; 05-11-2008 at 07:43 PM. Reason: spelling and/or grammatical error

Quick Reply: McCain a Liberal