cabo opinions

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol just a little FYI she has never actually cheated on him, we have just been really good friends for a long time. anyway, heres the hotel we are goin to. CABO

Old 04-30-2008, 09:45 AM
F150online
Founder
Is this thread about Cabo or relationships?

If it is the former, I might be able to help, I just got back from there on Sunday.

If it's the latter, I can be of no help.

Check out this forum for some very useful information on the area and that particular resort.

Old 04-30-2008, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by webmaster

If it is the former, I might be able to help, I just got back from there on Sunday.

did you bump into Sammy Hagar at all?

Try his tequila?

Old 04-30-2008, 10:02 AM
F150online
Founder
Originally Posted by J-150
did you bump into Sammy Hagar at all?

Try his tequila?
Did not see Sammy (the rumors of his appearances are usually false), but we did spend a little time at his place, Cabo Wabo Cantina. We much preferred El Squid Roe and spent every other (late) night there. I've had his tequila a couple times prior to this trip and I was not overly impressed. I much prefer Herradura Anejo if I can going to spend a lot of $$$ on tequila.

Old 04-30-2008, 10:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I stayed at the RIU Palace. It was beautiful. El squid roe was a blast. When I was there, they were shooting the closing episode of that rock of love with bret michaels show. The yacht he stayed in was just away from my hotel.

Old 04-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by webmaster

If it's the latter, I can be of no help.

Check out this forum for some very useful information on the area and that particular resort.

did u enjoy it? any things that i cant miss?

Old 04-30-2008, 08:12 PM
F150online
Founder
Definitely enjoyed it and I will be back.

If you are a golfer or enjoy golf, I would say playing a round is worth the price. Cabo has started to gain the reputation of having some the world's best courses and it's tough to argue that. We played Cabo Real and I think it was the best course I have ever played. It's expensive, but a great experience.

I'd sugges renting a glass-bottom boat and heading over the arch. It's the landmark that Cabo is famous for. There are dozens of boats available for the asking in front of The Office and Mango Deck restaurants, just up Medano Beach. (turn right out of your hotel and head towards the big rock)

Cabo is also famous for fishing, but opted to relax by the pool rather than work another day.

Since you are staying at an all-inclusive, I won't bother to recommend any restaurants, but for nightlife El Squid Roe was definitely fun...and this is coming from someone in their late 30's.

Old 05-01-2008, 12:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I agree with the guy who says you need to find out where she stands. You will get drunk, and make a possible detrimental move that will make the entire trip awkward. I hope you pull her, just because bitches like that need to be exposed

Quick Reply: cabo opinions