97-03 Regular cabs 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 02:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Raoul
UNCLE ! ...I give up.

Regular cab seats do not recline.
Regular cab seats suck.
Do not ride in a regular cab because a regular cab will hurt your back.

I'm on board now, I know when I'm beat.
I'm not saying they don't do all that, I'm just saying that the seats in my single cab XLT, are not as comfortable as the seats I ordered to replace them. WHich came from a supercab. The seat build looks completely different, and is more comfortable to me. I'm sure having XLT seats to compare to Lariat seats doesn't help either.

Old 02-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JNC995
I'm not saying they don't do all that, I'm just saying that the seats in my single cab XLT, are not as comfortable as the seats I ordered to replace them. WHich came from a supercab. The seat build looks completely different, and is more comfortable to me. I'm sure having XLT seats to compare to Lariat seats doesn't help either.
You are right!

My ex-wife's parents had a 2000 Eddie Bauer expedition, and their seats in that were like heavens clouds compared to my Lariat seats.

Ford seems to have about 5 or 6 different seat types, if not more.

The bag popped in my seat for lumbar support, and it sucks now. I have to use one of those square pillows for couches.

If I can ever find expedition seats for my truck at a decent price, I'm buying!

Old 02-16-2010, 04:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have one of those plush pillows made for lumbar support. It works great sometimes. I don't have a bad back by any means. I can lift/carry fine. Workout no problem, deadlifts, the whole nine yards. My problem is I don't stretch enough, so my lower back, and legs are really tight, and cramp up when sitting too long. That pillow is a life saver sometimes. Owning a truck really helps too, b/c my back/legs cramp bad on long road trips in cars. Down right miserable.

Quick Reply: 97-03 Regular cabs 4x4