I am horrible when it comes to...

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am horrible when it comes to...

women. Long story short, a girl, whom i thought would have been the perfect girl for me, and i just recently sat and talked over coffee. Although she thought i was a really great guy (she said i was one of the nicest guys she knows and has probably treated her the best), she just didnt have any attraction to me at all. none. so, after talking for about 40 minutes, she had to leave, and we both agreed to remain friends.

WTF!!!

What is my deal?! all my life i have had zero luck with girls. zero. i have several girls who are friends but none have ever liked me enough to want a relationship past friends. the one time i came close to having a girlfriend, i f---ed it up.

sorry about the venting but i'm tired of being alone. I'm a pretty good lookin guy, i think. i'm no Brad Pitt, but i always try to be an upstanding gentleman to every woman. but nice guys finish last apparently.

i know i need to trust in God's perfect timing, but it's really hard and getting harder. i'm at that age where it seems like everyone around me is getting married now, and i want that companionship too.

(damn long post)

so, closing, i guess my only option is to keep trying. there's someone for everyone, right? she's out there... somewhere... waiting for me. can't give up now. that's part of being man. never give up.

i'm out. later guys.

wreck 'em.

Old 04-06-2008, 12:18 AM
Suspended
Your too nice, it is turning them off

Old 04-06-2008, 12:23 AM
scott is right, you can't give a girl everything she wants. You have to keep her coming back for more. I'm not saying ignore her, but stay detached enough so that she WANTS to be with you more, find out more about you.

Old 04-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man, I was in the same boat as you... all my friends had the person they had been with for a good while and I was the odd man out. Well when they say too nice, they mean it. Just kinda go with things, there is a fine line of caring and caring to much... trust me I learned all the lessons the hard way. I couldn't tell you how many girls i've put A TON of money into and never gotten a thing. Not saying be a ****... but like if you go out to lunch or something... make her pay for her own, stuff like that. Iono, just my opinion.

Old 04-06-2008, 12:42 AM
Prayer works wonders It seems were are very alike, too many girl friends, and not enough girlfriends. I have decided I'm way too nice. I treat most women like "queens" and then they walk over me. I have decided that the right woman will come when she is damn well ready too, and I'm not going to wait and hold back while waiting. Bottom line is let them come after you, and have them make the moves and decisions, If they won't or can't handle that, they are not worth your time.

Old 04-06-2008, 12:42 AM
but that all goes against what i've always been told and thought to be true: always be the gentleman, always treat ladies with respect and courtesy, be the good guy...

Old 04-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Originally Posted by joshmac4.6
Prayer works wonders It seems were are very alike, too many girl friends, and not enough girlfriends. I have decided I'm way too nice. I treat most women like "queens" and then they walk over me. I have decided that the right woman will come when she is damn well ready too, and I'm not going to wait and hold back while waiting. Bottom line is let them come after you, and have them make the moves and decisions, If they won't or can't handle that, they are not worth your time.
I don't just sit back and idle. I believe that the man should be the one to make the initiative. they just dont get it that when we do that, we're trying to start something, we're not trying to be "just friends"

Old 04-06-2008, 12:52 AM
Suspended
I'm not gay, but women are retarded.. literally

They always fall for some moron who just wants to get in their pants.. Pisses me off like you wouldn't believe

Old 04-06-2008, 12:56 AM
The man can't do everything, well he can but he shouldn't. If you are working your *** of for her and there is nothing in return, ditch it. Play hard to get like the women do, and let them take the initiative, don't always be the "leader". Nice guys finish last alot, and most women see the "prince charming" as a shallow guy, very few will give you the due respect. I don't date my friends, or be friends with my ex's. "Friendship often ends in Love, but love never ends in friendship", it's one of my favorite quotes, It really opened my eyes. Bottom line is it's great to be a gentleman, and always the nice guy, but in the end you will get run over and heart broke, so don't get upset, you have to learn from your faults and mistake's, even if the mistake was being too nice. She's out there, you just have to wait for her, don't push it, go with it, and a girl friend always has other hot girl friends.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:00 AM
being too nice seems to be what a lot of people say is a problem, but i have to disagree. i had the perfect woman, and i became an idiot and let her slip away. totally my fault. you just have to keep your head up. dont worry it will happen, if not there are always hookers!

just kiddin aobut the hookers. but maybe you are looking into the wrong ladies. they may not be what you are making them out to be in your head.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:24 AM
is it too much to ask for a girl who likes fords, hunting, dogs, and looks like Keeley Hazell?

Old 04-06-2008, 01:30 AM
dude... those chicks are lined up at my door right now!

Old 04-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by cdnance
dude... those chicks are lined up at my door right now!
...but you are too busy screwing around on F150 online...

Old 04-06-2008, 01:48 AM
had to take a break, im afraid it may be getting over used and i cant afford to lose it.. after all, its the only one ill ever have. OR, if you think about it, i dont really have to do much, i could just sit here and take it.

Old 04-06-2008, 02:40 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by scott1981
Your too nice, it is turning them off
bingo.

Drop the nice guy crap and you'll be amazed how much better you are around the ladies. Kind of sad, but it's true...

Quick Reply: I am horrible when it comes to...