California tree hugger bitches at me today about my truck...

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 10:20 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think it has something to do with him and his old lady bein from CALI... Probably around about the area of San Fransisco...f@g! Who cares about the mpg as long as it looks good?! Shoulda ask him where the hell his prius was? stupid ppl....

Old 03-30-2008, 10:21 PM
hell if you were drivin a diesel you couldve puffed some black smoke at him and see if he liked that..better yet i wish some guy in a deisel woulve heard that and did it to him..lol

Old 03-30-2008, 10:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That's funny man. I had a similar retard approach me in a gas station a couple of weeks ago. She noticed me pull the nozzle out of one tank and put it in the other and resume pumping. She jabbered something about whether I needed a vehicle like that. I told her it used to get over 12 mpg back in the day, but now that the motor is worked, I only get 8 (premium only). But I told her the good news, which was that I don't have to get emissions testing done because it's exempt, and that's a good thing, because it would NEVER pass! Then I asked her if she wouldn't mind paying my bill because I was a bit short that day. She stomped off

Old 03-30-2008, 10:31 PM
People just don't like people from Cali. My dad went on a hunting trip up in Montana and they gave him a rental car with California plates on it. He said he's never been so scared in his life. He pulled over to watch some deer in a field off a gravel road, and within minutes the landowner was on top of him up in his face.

jrbhc8

Old 03-30-2008, 11:00 PM
What a homo, is he paying your gas bill? I woulda sprayed him with the pump and asked what his mileage will be with me chasing him with a match!!! Dumb <snip>, hopefully his car is crushed by a F-450 for irony. It will be a cold day in hell before anyone or anything dictates what I drive. I gotta 650 hp BBF Galaxie that will get 7 mpg maybe, who gives a <snip>. Shoulda told him, welcome to Texas yuppie, we don't call 911 here- get it?

Last edited by Rockpick; 03-30-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Old 03-30-2008, 11:07 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Guys... feel free to comment but dancing around the word censor isn't a way to really shine here.

The word censor is there for a reason -- circumvention of the censor using characters like < (for C) and similar is discouraged.

Old 03-30-2008, 11:11 PM
Wow!

Peeps from California are nuts!

Old 03-30-2008, 11:52 PM
Some people just can't mind their own business. I had a guy mouth off to me a couple winters back. A blizzard had just blown through and I was getting gas for my snowblower. He was going on about how if "guys like me" didn't drive gas guzzlers like my F150 there would be more for other people and the price wouldn't be so high. I looked at him and said "sir, when you start paying my bills, you can tell me what to do". The guy gives me a look of death, jumps in his Honda and drives away.

About 10 minutes later as I'm driving back home, I stop at a light and as I look down a side street I see the same guy stuck in a snow drift that's level with the hood. Going down that street was out of my way but I couldn't resist. I pull up beside him, roll down the passenger window and yell to him "hey, aren't you the guy that just gave me all that crap back at the gas station?", "I'll bet my gas guzzling 4x4 doesn't look so bad now, there's one more thing you need to know about guys like me, we don't like to use our trucks to help self centered assclowns like you!" "Enjoy your tow, they accept Visa, Mastercard and AM EX!". I rolled up the window and drove right through the same drift he was stuck in.

Sometimes karma can be a bitch!

Old 03-31-2008, 12:02 AM
What was this guy doing in Texas if he hates it so much? I'm certainly not a fan of Texas myself, but I am not going to risk a beatdown at the gas pump badmouthing a persons rig or their state (in their state). Truth of the matter is this fine gentlemen owns the large lavish estate on the hilltop, looking down on everyone else (you know, the area you would go wheelin as a youngin). We won't mention how many trees were removed, or how much of the hillside was carved away so this indivudual may have his stunning view. As long as this dude has his own "habitat", a few biking trails, and relatively fuel efficent Jap car, then all of nature is in balance...

Old 03-31-2008, 12:38 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Texan Aviator
So there I was at the HEB gas station waiting in line to fill up....

Anyway who the hell did this guy think he was? Not really wise to come walking up to a guy and start **** like that... I do have a .40cal in the center console as does pretty much everyone in Texas. Hope the next guy he goes off on is as nice as I was.

I worry about people like this vandalizing my truck....
Another fellow Texan with a .40 When are the nut jobs gonna learn? I joke about poppin' the Libs, but I really dont want to have to do it

Old 03-31-2008, 12:48 AM

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
If someone said anything like this to me... I'd laugh... and say, I betcha I'm getting better gas mileage than you.

22 mpg baby, all the way...

But this is way cooler...

Old 03-31-2008, 01:06 AM
If that dude would have talked to me like that and said he "hates Texas" I would have introduced him to Jasper my trusty side kick. Although Jasper is a nice fella, he doesn't take to well to people talking crap to me. For some reason a .45 ACP XD really takes the edge off of those conversations.

funny part about your buddy from CA, Texas is a BIG STATE and he has to be in it for awhile and the farther WEST he gets the people get less tolerant of A-holes like that.

We may read about this guy mouthing off to a Texan in Amarillo or El Paso in the next few days.

This is a great story and I honestly pity the fool that would dare talk to me at the pump about gas and the environment etc. Education is key and the sad reality is that most people are not fully educated about the facts and react verbally based on the what the media tells them or other sources of inaccurate information.

Ok off my soap box now.

Old 03-31-2008, 01:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As a Southern Oregon resident, I have to deal with these people all the time. Not that all californians are like this, but alot of these ones are moving up here to get away from their own state. The timber industry around here is always booming, and people like that just about burst into tears when they see all the logging and the mills in the area. Lol, and I think texas would definately be another state I'd live in if I ever moved.

Old 03-31-2008, 01:35 AM

I'll be the first to say it...can we please nuke San Francisco?

Old 03-31-2008, 01:47 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by RollingRock
Ok off my soap box now.
Is that what you are using to get into the back of your truck. Wait! I forget your nickname from the Kellars meet was "Monkeyboy"! RollingRock is very agile...

Quick Reply: California tree hugger bitches at me today about my truck...