Mustang/FX4 debate (Ended)

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Graphics Contributor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Super FX4
Believe what you want to believe...

alright ill still choose to not believe half the bull**** you post!

Old 05-23-2007, 04:53 PM
What do you not believe now???

Old 05-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Suspended
What do you not believe now???
Don't worry about him, you have nothing to prove. Who cares if some chump online doesn't believe you, besides he's got a stock truck!

Regardless, how the hell did Troyer get brought up into this? Now we've got all of the goons preaching about Troyer this and Troyer that. Jesus. . I think I'll stick with www.vmptuning.com. Thank you, please come again!

Old 05-23-2007, 04:56 PM
Believe what you want to believe...
Yeah, you do that. Check your facts. Check all the trucks on here that were tuned by your guy versus all the ones on here that weren't.
Keep smoking your weed kid.

Old 05-23-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
Regardless, how the hell did Troyer get brought up into this?
SuperFX4 brought him into this with his stupid comment.

Old 05-23-2007, 05:01 PM
I did it to watch everyone explode on here, Troyer is like god to people on here and I like to watch grown men whine when someone says their professional tuner that tunes race cars is better than their guy that tunes daily driver F-150's...

Old 05-23-2007, 05:03 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Norm
SuperFX4 brought him into this with his stupid comment.
Regardless, stop the preaching. It's getting old and you're not the only one either so don't think I'm just speaking of you.

Cheers.

Old 05-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Suspended
Remove.

Old 05-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Regardless, step away from the pedistal. It's getting old.

Cheers.
I am not preaching anything Thump. Go back and read my post.

Old 05-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Graphics Contributor
Don't worry about him, you have nothing to prove. Who cares if some chump online doesn't believe you, besides he's got a stock truck!

its not that i dont believe what he has. its just that what is coming out of his mouth is ****.

his posts are always 1 of 2 things.

1: wanting sympathy for some reason.
2: bragging about some new toy he has and how it's better than everyone elses.

Old 05-23-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by JBMX928
its not that i dont believe what he has. its just that what is coming out of his mouth is ****.

his posts are always 1 of 2 things.

1: wanting sympathy for some reason.
2: bragging about some new toy he has and how it's better than everyone elses.

What posts did he want sympathy in?

Wouldn't you brag a little if you just got a new 30,000 $ car that you love? And he's not bragging, people called him a lier so he posted it to prove he's not. He was already being put down, he just backed up what he said he was going to do and showed the proof,and is talking about what mods he wants and people are still hating on him.
He's only 18 and has a better car (not truck) than most the people on this site, I guess that could spark some hate by elders that are running stock veh's.

Old 05-23-2007, 05:33 PM
Suspended
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ahahahaha, 475, bwhahahahaha.. drivetrain lasting... hahahahah. this dudes a real winner

Old 05-23-2007, 05:57 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by Nicks700r
What posts did he want sympathy in?

Wouldn't you brag a little if you just got a new 30,000 $ car that you love?
He's only 18 and has a better car (not truck) than most the people on this site, I guess that could spark some hate by elders that are running stock veh's.

I think you just proved the argument. In a way...it might be a jealous thing, but on the other hand, he(I'm assuming) didn't have the discipline or put forth the work to get the car. With statements like "I'm going with my dad to get the supercharger and setup done....blah blah blah"...it shows ignorance with money...I'm a mustang guy, always have been. Learned about the cars well after I myself could afford to own one. So Super FX4 when I said to keep it nice, I didn't mean to keep it waxed and looking pretty, I meant don't wrap it around a pole and become yet another headline...your 18...the best years of your life are just around the corner....

This isn't a competition ...it's a hell of a car, congrats

Old 05-23-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by R1Jester
I think you just proved the argument. In a way...it might be a jealous thing, but on the other hand, he(I'm assuming) didn't have the discipline or put forth the work to get the car. With statements like "I'm going with my dad to get the supercharger and setup done....blah blah blah"...it shows ignorance with money...I'm a mustang guy, always have been. Learned about the cars well after I myself could afford to own one. So Super FX4 when I said to keep it nice, I didn't mean to keep it waxed and looking pretty, I meant don't wrap it around a pole and become yet another headline...your 18...the best years of your life are just around the corner....

This isn't a competition ...it's a hell of a car, congrats
I feel ya man, but also no one on here knows how hard he works besides me. He may be the hardest working 18 year old we know,and who on here has the right to judge otherwise? and most 18 year olds need a co-signer, especially(sp?) on a $33,000 loan. Also, if you were 18 and just bought a 30,000 $ car and were going to supercharge it, wouldn't your dad want to go with you to make sure you don't get screwed? If he's not responsible then don't you think also his dad may say, "hey,maybe you shouldn't have that much HP" and try to talk him out of it? And if his dad was paying for it then I'm sure he'd just say "no" you've got a nice car,just be happy with it. Instead his dad knows he will be respectful to the power and supports his decision to supercharge it. I don't know, it just seemed like people were quick to judge and don't know his background. And just because he was debating which to buy people called him a lier. Who wouldn't think long and hard about spending 30+ G's? That's a big choice. I just don't want people to think he's just another rich punk kid,because he's not. He's a hard working person and earned his stuff just like the rest of us. I just think he should of got a truck to haul his $8000.00 quad in!
If you wanna see rich punk kids then go to Codo de Caza in OC. I know a kid there that was 17 and had a brand new Escalade with a $20,000 stereo and a $12,000.00 rolex on his arm. Now to me that's a rich punk kid haaha,damn I wish I had that kinda $$$$$$

Old 05-23-2007, 10:04 PM
Sessay stang!

Quick Reply: Mustang/FX4 debate (Ended)