Spike's Bullrun/ F150 in 1st!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smells like a conspiracy.

I was too wondering about that challenge time...but I'm a little slow. and they never would show the scoreboard for very long at the end...did they?

Since 2nd place doesn't pay anything, I'm willing to bet theres something in the contract about allowing the show to finalize the lineup, except for first place I'm sure.

Maybe Jason or Mike will have time to clear this up in the future.

Old 05-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Yeah I noticed that too. JW's total time was what, 2:15...then when the first brother got out of the car, it was at 1:15...I figured JW won for sure. BS

Old 05-17-2007, 12:28 AM
according to the final times team f150 was still 2 hours behind which makes no sense at all like you guys are saying, that is why I don't like reality tv they have to creativly edit everything to make more drama.

Old 05-17-2007, 01:56 AM
there was no since at all unless the trans am and olds was speeding, the f150 clearly made up atleast 1:30 mins by taking the dirt road, even the team trans am said so but at the final time list the 150 was still 2 hours behind, i didnt understand that, i figured they would atleast be a very very close second.

Old 05-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by ridge
there was no since at all unless the trans am and olds was speeding, the f150 clearly made up atleast 1:30 mins by taking the dirt road, even the team trans am said so but at the final time list the 150 was still 2 hours behind, i didnt understand that, i figured they would atleast be a very very close second.
Umm editing is a bitch. Look online and see the video when Jason gets done with the burnout see who walks up to the truck and congrats him. Well it is myself and daughter. Pretty hard to do considering what was shown and the imes obviously were different dunno how all that worked out.. funny stuff. Jason is running with the T/A I just flew home and have been taking it easy. They run the last leg to the keys in the morning.

Go team fws6

Mike

Old 05-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by malsop
Umm editing is a bitch. Look online and see the video when Jason gets done with the burnout see who walks up to the truck and congrats him. Well it is myself and daughter. Pretty hard to do considering what was shown and the imes obviously were different dunno how all that worked out.. funny stuff. Jason is running with the T/A I just flew home and have been taking it easy. They run the last leg to the keys in the morning.

Go team fws6

Mike
That kinda sucks that they edited it that way, I would rather just see the order the teams really came in rather then what would make the best tv

Old 05-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Thanks

Well, I see that we have all seen the final episode. I myself am disapointed on how the editing was done. In the contract they say that the producers can pretty much do whatever they want to the show. Ya that sucks, but at least I didn't make a fool out of myself. So many great things have come from the show since then. I met some amazing people, and have had many great times with them since. I just got home from the Real Bullrun, and had the time of my life. No editing, or bs. Just a bunch of people with a common love for cars driving across the US. Morgan and i gave it hell across the eastern sea board against guys with alot more money than both of us. We met alot of great people and finished in the top ten or fifteen percent. Nobody believed we were for real, but after the first leg to boston where we came in second, they figured it out. The show is all over and I appreciate all your input and support whether good or bad! Hope to keep chatting and continuing meeting good friends! Sincerely, Jason Wallace

Old 05-21-2007, 08:33 PM
Graphics Contributor
Originally Posted by jwallace
Well, I see that we have all seen the final episode. I myself am disapointed on how the editing was done. In the contract they say that the producers can pretty much do whatever they want to the show. Ya that sucks, but at least I didn't make a fool out of myself. So many great things have come from the show since then. I met some amazing people, and have had many great times with them since. I just got home from the Real Bullrun, and had the time of my life. No editing, or bs. Just a bunch of people with a common love for cars driving across the US. Morgan and i gave it hell across the eastern sea board against guys with alot more money than both of us. We met alot of great people and finished in the top ten or fifteen percent. Nobody believed we were for real, but after the first leg to boston where we came in second, they figured it out. The show is all over and I appreciate all your input and support whether good or bad! Hope to keep chatting and continuing meeting good friends! Sincerely, Jason Wallace

Way to go jason!

i'm personally looking forward to the next season of bullrun.
IMO itll be a little easier to watch.
i dont think there will be another f150 that can come to this forum so i can actually root for some different teams .

but still, thanks for keepin me on the edge of my seat every tuesday night the past weeks!

keep on truckin jwall

-JB

Old 05-22-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Bryndon
I'm with Smokey - BS. I thought the exact same thing on the challenge... the olds clock showing 1:18... DAMN, the F150 beat them. I was AMAZED. Then suddenly the Olds wins????

Alsop definitely said the F150 was an hour ahead... hmmm them numbers don't add up very well...
Trust me on this when I say nobody is more upset than I! What can you do but laugh and go on with my wonderful life and embrace my family and new friends. Again guys, thanks for the support.

Old 05-22-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by malsop

Go team fws6

Mike
yeah it sucks the way they edited it then, like i said it was hard for me to pick who i wanted to win, i own a formula but at the same time a 150 so i was going for the both of you, however when i seen how they edited it and thought the f150 came in first i was wondering how in the hell it happend that they finished last. but oh well atleast the trans am placed 1st and the f150 still stayed in the top 3

Old 05-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Congrats Jwall it was a good run, better than most would have done considering the cars you were up against. You represented yourself well on the show and my only complaint was the way they edited it to make for better tv, but come on who was gonna wanna watch it if they knew that the trans am was in the lead the whole time and no one else had a shot at winning.

Old 05-28-2007, 05:33 PM
No. . . it's dead

Old 05-28-2007, 05:43 PM
Trust me on this when I say nobody is more upset than I! What can you do but laugh and go on with my wonderful life and embrace my family and new friends. Again guys, thanks for the support.
Yeah, now get your butt back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who loves you?!?!

Old 05-28-2007, 05:51 PM
No. . . it's dead
what is

Old 05-28-2007, 05:54 PM
Yep...time to move on. Or you could start a new thread on the adventures you and Morgan had....with pics of course.

Quick Reply: Spike's Bullrun/ F150 in 1st!!