I need to vent....

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 10:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need to vent....

Here's an Idea to help out with the, so called "lack of troops" in Iraq. Why don't we send all the scumbags over. Give them a shower, shave their head, hand them a gun and a box of bullets and ship them to Iraq. Don't send them to jail, don't give them community service or probation or any bullcrap like that. This country needs an major cleaning of all the scumbags. I think it's time we start.

Why did I bring this up? Why am I pissed right now?

Here's the story:

I stopped at the bank last night to hit the MAC machine (ATM for you guys who never heard of a MAC machine). I'm the only one in the parking lot at the time, so I pull 5 feet away from the machine, hop out, leave my door open and get my money. As I'm at the machine some dude is walking across the street into the bank parking lot. Next thing I know, he's yelling..."don't ever do that, don't ever leave your door open, someones going to steal your truck" So I'm like oh ok,,thanks dude and went on getting my money. Next thing I know the guy is about 6" away from me drunk as hell barely standing up. He asks if he could use the lighter in my truck to light his cigarette. I tell him no, grab my money and walk to my truck. He goes on and on asking why he can't use my lighter, calling me an A-hole and every other name in the book. Seriously, if I sneezed in his direction, the guy woulda fell over. So now I'm in my truck and he's standing in front of it screaming and yelling still calling me an A-hole saying he hopes someone steals my truck and all this crap. I wanted to put in drive and run his *** over so bad. He went from looking mean, ready to kill, to smiling and laughing about 10 time back and forth in about 30 seconds. This all took me by surprise and I still can't believe it happened. I mean WTF is wrong with people? While I was getting in my truck another truck had pulled up and this scumbag walked up to his window and started saying stuff to that guy as well. I let it go and kinda laughed it off cause the guy was such a drunk dirtbag.

Then, this morning I stop at Dunkin Donuts for some coffee and there's a cop in there talking to one of the workers. I hear her tell him "it's that guy with the grey hair, right out there" I look out the window and here's some dude at the bus stop, drunk as hell can't stand up weaving back and forth messing with the other people at the bus stop. I'm not sure what he did to make the girl at DD call the cops, but the cop went out and talked to the guy. I don't know what happened to the guy, if anything since I left after I got my coffee.

Sorry...this just really pisses me off that some people are such scumbags and we do nothing about it. I'm tired of them getting a slap on the wrist only to be out on the street the next day doing the same crap. Can't we take them and ship them to Iraq? Put them on the "most wanted" list and never let them back into the US again?

Damnit I hate scumbags

BREW

Last edited by BREWDUDE; 01-26-2007 at 10:32 AM.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:37 AM
You shoulda just beat the crap outta him. He's drunk, wouldn't have remebered it and you would have got a nice stress release. It's a win-win.

Old 01-26-2007, 10:39 AM
I thought you were gonna tell me he jumped in and took your truck...

breath in....

breath out...

better now...

Old 01-26-2007, 10:40 AM
Take a trip to Detroit. I promise I won't leave town this time. It will be a great vacation for you.

Old 01-26-2007, 10:42 AM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just carry a lighter with you, I always have 2 in pocket and several in the truck. I'd just gave him one of my cheapos and told him to keep it. He'd tell me how awesome I am and if I ever need anything to let him know, I'd tell him to lay off the sauce a little and get home before the cops seen him then all would be good.

But I agree, I said along time ago, back during Operation Desert Storm when they were saying we didnt have enough man power. I said instead of prison... send them over. The crime dictates what weapon they get, the more heanous the crime the less weapon. You rape and kill a kid...... you get the rule of thumb.... a 3' long stick no bigger than your thumb....

Old 01-26-2007, 10:44 AM
They usually just glance off the side when you try to run them over. I don't know how people can afford to walk around town drunk. The cops want do a damn thing to them.

Old 01-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Brew, what is really getting to you is that you know the scumbag was right. You should not have left it running with the door open. But yep, I can't tolerate drunks in public.

Old 01-26-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by bluejay432000
Brew, what is really getting to you is that you know the scumbag was right. You should not have left it running with the door open. But yep, I can't tolerate drunks in public.

Well, I will admit, when I left it open I told myself I should close it. But hell, I was 5 feet away and this whole ordeal took less then 90 seconds. Ive done it before and have never had any issues. I promise you, I will never do it again. Although, I'm sure the scumbag still wold have asked me for a light, I still woulda told his dirty *** no and he still woulda called me an A-hole.

Drunk in public is obnoxious enough, but to be a total dirtbag, with nasty clothes on, his lips were white and crusty and he smelled like sheeit. Thats just nasty...get a job you damn bum and you can afford your own pack of lighters from the dollar store.

BREW

Old 01-26-2007, 12:05 PM
I highly doubt a cop at Dunkin Donuts was on a call. That was his g/f and they have this ploy so that he can stop by and get his free fix every morning....

As for scumbags going to war, I say send all the drug doing gangsta wantabe's that like carrying guns over. I certainly won't miss them. Dumbazz's shot it out amongst themselves here this week and the only one killed was a 2 yo in her mothers arms. We are diligently looking for them as it will almost certainly cause a retaliation.

Also had a deputy shot in the face at same time at a domestic between a 38 yo male and his mom. He didn't want to do his chores...
Luckily the second officer got off a blast of 00 buck. No jury required!

Old 01-26-2007, 01:17 PM
Some people should just be taken outta the gene pool.

Two years ago I was heading home from class in my Cougar, came off the bridge and turning onto the highway, its 3 lanes with a guardrail for the fist bit along the sidewalk. This total piece of trash of a woman lifted her sons arm up to hit my mirrior, seriously. I hear the thunk, and I turned around at the first chance I could. There was a one way first that I had to go past. So I get back to them and she starts screaming at me "You hit my kid you *******!" Which is totally impossible I would have had to go through the guardrail to hit either of them, and then shes yelling asking why I took off. I said I just came back didnt I? The all she says "Thats real white of you" I totally lost it at this time, and shes telling me to give her kid $20 or shes gonna get the cops involved. I asked her if it was for another hit of hairspray, and go ahead and call the cops I should do the same and have them bring Child and Family Services in to talk to your fat ***.

This was during rush hour so I had no shortage of witnesses. She just walked off with her kid bitching about us a-hole white people.

Old 01-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Wait, wait, wait.......

WTF is the difference between a MAC machine and an ATM machine?

Is is that just what you Yanks call an Automatic teller machine?

ANYWAY, I agree, I cant stand drunks. Hell, I cant even stand to be around family members that are drunk. Like dzervit said, next time, get some stress relief.

But really, dont listen to dzervit.

Old 01-26-2007, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by CrAz3D
I thought your truck done & got stoled...

Anyhow, run the SOB over next time.

My sister and her friend were driving down a major road in town (3-4 lanes each way) and there was some old fart just hobblin across...the friend (Amanda) honked at the man, he stopped and began cussing them out.
They got the the bank drive-through (whats with banks?) and the old man walks up to her window screaming & yelling. Eventually starts banging on it, spits on it and walks off. This was mid-day

I was drivin home about 4pm, same area of town, and some crazy old woman starts yelling at me, flippin me the bird, etc. while I was at a red light. I couldn't help but laugh at her, which probably made her more angry.
There use to be a lady in town, she had issues, shed walk around cussing at anything and everything and everyone. If you listened she was cussing about something that may or may not have had happened, you just happened to be in front of her when she thought about it. Locals knew so we just walked on and left her standing there cussing.... out of towners got offended and if they started cussing her back it was hilarious! They didnt even know what they wee fighting for or about!!!

She was sooo funny, I can remeber driving down a side street once and seeing her cussing out a stop sign.

Old 01-26-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
There use to be a lady in town, she had issues, shed walk around cussing at anything and everything and everyone. If you listened she was cussing about something that may or may not have had happened, you just happened to be in front of her when she thought about it. Locals knew so we just walked on and left her standing there cussing.... out of towners got offended and if they started cussing her back it was hilarious! They didnt even know what they wee fighting for or about!!!

She was sooo funny, I can remeber driving down a side street once and seeing her cussing out a stop sign.

Hey Matt.

Does anyone know what her problem is? She might be mad because no one is listening.

Old 01-26-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by jamzwayne
Hey Matt.

Does anyone know what her problem is? She might be mad because no one is listening.

Someone may know, but I dont, I dont even know where to start guessing what her problem might have been......

I'd say she is either dead or institutionalised by now, I havent seen here in atleast 8 years.

Old 01-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by jamzwayne
Wait, wait, wait.......

WTF is the difference between a MAC machine and an ATM machine?

Is is that just what you Yanks call an Automatic teller machine?
Yank this you redneck!!!

BREW

Quick Reply: I need to vent....