F150online business cards?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F150online business cards?

I notice a bunch of Ford trucks around town and wonder if anyone has ever made a business card with the website? I'd like to hand them out just so people can know we're here.

If so, can you post a copy of it?

Thanks

Old 01-22-2007, 10:14 PM
It's called copyright infringement. Unless you just have the URL written on a card. Just keep post-it notes and a pen handy!

Old 01-22-2007, 10:21 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dzervit
It's called copyright infringement. Unless you just have the URL written on a card. Just keep post-it notes and a pen handy!
I'm sure steve would be real upset at free advertisment.

Old 01-22-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm hoping the webmaster will chime in on this, I'd like to see if he has or knows of a card with the web info as well as some of the forum information thats available. The more people who know about the site, the more people it can help, don't ya think???

My intention is definately not cause a problem. I just want to share the love!!!

DC

Old 01-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
I'm sure steve would be real upset at free advertisment.
Just sayin'... I wouldn't be happy about some one I don't know dishing out stuff with my logo on it. Like I said, post it notes and a pen... word of mouth, powerful stuff. Or buy one of the window stickers... heck, buy a bunch and pass those out if you like the place so much!

Anywho, I'm sure the man will chime in...

Old 01-22-2007, 10:27 PM
I've seen other forums that do something like what is being discussed here and it really seems to work out well. Surely the webmaster wouldnt have any problem with some free advertisement. Realistically he could make a few bucks by printing them and selling them.

Old 01-22-2007, 11:36 PM
I've thought about leaving a note on some F150's around the neighborhood... But don't want that person to come on the site and be a little punk about it...

Old 01-22-2007, 11:42 PM
Graphics Contributor
Originally Posted by DTheobald
I've thought about leaving a note on some F150's around the neighborhood... But don't want that person to come on the site and be a little punk about it...

haha yeah that would suck.
then hed match your truck in the neighborhood with ur gallery

Old 01-23-2007, 01:40 AM
and what's wrong with my gallery?

Old 01-23-2007, 01:43 AM
I like the grille on your new sig ^^^^^

Old 01-23-2007, 02:42 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
I was kinda wondering about this too, would be nice to get a few more localised people around on the boards

Old 01-23-2007, 09:56 AM
Just sayin'... I wouldn't be happy about some one I don't know dishing out stuff with my logo on it. Like I said, post it notes and a pen... word of mouth, powerful stuff. Or buy one of the window stickers... heck, buy a bunch and pass those out if you like the place so much!

Anywho, I'm sure the man will chime in...
D's right about this. I'd appreciate the business but you almost seem like a representative for the company by handing out business cards and Steve has no way of knowing what image you are presenting.

Window stickers and post-it notes...good suggestions.

Old 01-26-2007, 10:05 PM
I wasn't going to use the F150 logo, just make a card with the website. All I wanted to make was a card with the web address on it and a few words about what the site has to offer.

I was hoping the webmaster or one of the moderators would chime in. I definately DO NOT want to make anyone mad or infringe on any copyrights. I'd just like to invite more local people from around my town.

Is there any difference between writing the website on a post it note and printing it on a card?

Again, I wouldn't think of using the logo.

And as far as the quality of people that might get on here, I'm sure they'd get weeded out quick enough if they were a problem. You have to give people the benefit of the doubt....

DC

Old 01-26-2007, 10:37 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
None of the moderators own stake in Ownersite Technologies (parent for f150online.com). As mods, we can't really speak to this subject...

Old 01-26-2007, 11:40 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by hawkfxr724
...Is there any difference between writing the website on a post it note and printing it on a card?...
Yes.

"Well you Honor, I was driving along when it started to mist, not really rain just a mist. I turned on my wipers and this business card that was stuck under the wiper sprang up in front of my face. It startled me and it caused me to slam into the tree and then careen into the station wagon full of Nuns.
It was because of the card your honor, and that's why I'm sueing Steve Eppinger for everything he's got.
"

Quick Reply: F150online business cards?