Iran...Almost go time?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 09:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 05-14-2006, 09:59 PM
What exactly are we waiting for again???

Oh yeah, the liberals don't think it's time until they detonate a dirty bomb in a mid to large city... Then we'll be allowed to fight.

Old 05-14-2006, 10:01 PM
thats obviously a liberal website.

Its not the US failing to prove anything.

France and Germany are the one b!tching loudest about Iran... not the US.

I guess they are just another on a long list trying to discredit a sitting president

Old 05-14-2006, 10:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We could always let them screw with Isreal. We could just sit back and watch the fireworks on this one. Iran would be a smoking hole.

Old 05-14-2006, 10:24 PM
Yeah, we have 2 carrier groups on the way... The USS Enterprise and USS Abraham Lincoln, both will join the USS Ronald Reagan in the region. The official military word is that these carrier groups ARE NOT for the Iraq war. How bout that...Abraham Lincoln/Ronald Reagan-the two greatest conservative presidents in my opinion, anyways, unofficial word in the media according to a "High level military source" airstrikes planned sometime in June or possible even sooner...

Given the amount of money it takes to move that equipment and all those troops, i'd say this is either very expensive psychological warfare to show Iran we mean buisiness or we are getting ready to roll.

I say that President Bush figures the next President may not handle this situation in a timely manner and he's not letting Iran get a nuke on his watch. It's great to have a President with some *****...

Old 05-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by Krohbar
We could always let them screw with Isreal. We could just sit back and watch the fireworks on this one. Iran would be a smoking hole.
I figure Israel's stance is..."You want nukes, we'll give you nukes..."
Israel doesn't play, they have the second most highly combat experienced and highly trained Air Force in the world after ours, hell, they train with us at Red Flag in Nevada. Israel+F-16/F-15E+NUCLEAR ordinance=a lot of glass where Iran used to be. I think you'd call that a whole lotta martyrs...

Old 05-14-2006, 11:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by USAFPATRIOT1

It's great to have a President with some *****...
X2

I give my thanks to all the men and women in the armed forces

Old 05-15-2006, 12:09 AM
Originally Posted by trytokeepup
X2

I give my thanks to all the men and women in the armed forces
I give my thanks to the upstanding folks in this country that understand that sometimes the only way some people learn is the hard way...

And of coarse to some of the fine folks on here that would surely stand shoulder to shoulder with us and help make those terrorist dreams come true...here's to martyrs...

Old 05-15-2006, 07:11 AM
Originally Posted by CrAz3D
We should leave Iran to whoever is next, hopefully Guliani or McCain.

Gotta disagree, bud.... We need to hit them and hit them now, before they have the slightest chance of getting a suitcase nuke operational...

Old 05-15-2006, 08:30 AM
Give them a clear, final ultimatum, if they don't listen, then nail em to the wall before Israel does. If Israel gets involved, we're all screwed anyway, so it's not a matter of should we, it's a matter of we have to for the sake of the world.

As for the next POTUS, sorry, I don't want a party politician, I want a leader who doesn't owe his (or her) **** to any party or special interest group. Powell would have been my greatest hope but obviously he's not even a possibility.

My greatest hope is that we wake up and smell the PACs, clean house and take back our country.

Last edited by kretinus; 05-15-2006 at 08:33 AM.
Old 05-15-2006, 08:37 AM
The following is a copy of an email I have recieved before, that really puts it out there in solid terms. I had to split it into four post to include the pictures. If George Patton was alive today, we would have already have conquered the middle east, and it would have looked like their fault that we did

ATTENTION!

To those whining, panty-waisted, pathetic Maggots, it's time for a little refresher course on exactly why we Americans occasionally have to fight wars.

See if you can tear yourself away from your "reality" TV and Starbucks for a minute, pull your head out of your flabby *** -- and LISTEN UP!!

Abu Ghraib is not "torture" or an "atrocity".

This is the kind of thing frat boys, sorority girls, and academy cadets
do to newcomers.

A little fun at someone else's expense.
Certainly no reason to wring your hands or get your panties in a wad.

Got that Kennedy?

Last edited by 98Navi; 05-15-2006 at 08:40 AM.
Old 05-15-2006, 08:38 AM
THIS IS an atrocity!

So Was This!!!

WHICH PART DON'T YOU GET?

Islam a peaceful religion???
Millions of these sons-of-bitches are plotting as we speak to destroy our country and our way of life any way they can.
Some of them are here among us now.
They don't want to convert you and don't want to rule you. You are a vile infestation of Allah's paradise. They don't give a chit how "progressive" you are, how peace-loving you are, or how much you sympathize with their cause.

They want you dead, and think it is God's will for them to do it. And you think Bush and Cheney are your worst enemies?

Old 05-15-2006, 08:39 AM

Some think if we give them a hug or listen to them, then they'll like us... and if you agree? Then you are a dumb azz!

If they manage to get their hands on a nuke, chemical agents, or even some anthrax -- you will wish to God we had hunted them down and killed THEM while we had the chance.

Stop bitchin' about your damn Health Care, Social Security, Gas prices, and your measly 3.25% unemployment rate...and start worrying about you, your family's, and your friends' azzes.

How many more Americans must be beheaded before you stop blaming Bush for all your troubles --

You've fallen asleep AGAIN, maggots!
And you may not get another chance!

NOW GET OFF YOUR SORRY AZZES -

and pass this on to any and every person you give-a-damn about..

if you ever gave a damn about anything

DISMISSED

Old 05-15-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by USAFPATRIOT1
Yeah, we have 2 carrier groups on the way... snip
If you believe that, I have a snowball I'm willing to sell.
Those carriers were there even before word got out they were to go. How stupid do you think the organizers of the next war are? They, like, tell everyone what they are going to do? Not too likely. Isn't it better that they tell you what they are going to do AFTER they do it?

I know for a fact that USS.Eisenhauer was in The Gulf days before the news got hold of it and was telling the world that it "was on it's way".

Old 05-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by northernnorm
I know for a fact that USS.Eisenhauer was in The Gulf days before the news got hold of it and was telling the world that it "was on it's way".
Good place for it to be, who cares when it got there.

Radical Islam, like radical Christianity, radical Judaism, radical Hinduism etc is a threat to the human race. For that matter, radical anything is usually not a good thing, it represents irrational minds driven by delusional interpretations of age old wisdom given by a Creator being that flies around space in a 1972 VW microbus.

Kinda like Al Gore

Quick Reply: Iran...Almost go time?