A different take on 911

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A different take on 911

Last edited by cccmachine; 03-11-2006 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-06-2006, 12:09 AM
wow.

Old 03-06-2006, 03:19 AM
That was worth the hour and a half I spent watching it. Really gives a person a new take on what happened. But not that I'm suprised. After all of the governments secrets over the years, here is another to add to the list.

Old 03-06-2006, 03:29 AM
Originally Posted by Squeakers
That was worth the hour and a half I spent watching it.
I agree.

WOW

Old 03-06-2006, 08:27 AM
I have not watched the video yet...seeing as how I am at work....but I assume that it address one (if not more) of the theories that surround the 9/11 event....

...all I have to add to this discussion is that if you do not believe that the U.S. played a role in the events that day....you are most definitely leading a very naive life....

Old 03-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wstahlm80
I have not watched the video yet...seeing as how I am at work....but I assume that it address one (if not more) of the theories that surround the 9/11 event....

...all I have to add to this discussion is that if you do not believe that the U.S. played a role in the events that day....you are most definitely leading a very naive life....

Well, all I can say is, I hope to God our Governement didn't play a role in it.

Old 03-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by jamzwayne
Well, all I can say is, I hope to God our Governement didn't play a role in it.

There is quite a bit of evidence that leads to that conclusion....or at least to a conclusion that contradicts theirs.....

....you should definitely take an hour and a half and see some of the things in this video....it will at least get you thinking....

...and there are many other sources out there that support some of these theories....

Trending Topics

Old 03-06-2006, 12:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wstahlm80
There is quite a bit of evidence that leads to that conclusion....or at least to a conclusion that contradicts theirs.....

....you should definitely take an hour and a half and see some of the things in this video....it will at least get you thinking....

...and there are many other sources out there that support some of these theories....

I've been able to watch about 20 minutes (here and there), and it has my interest for sure. I'd like to have it on a DVD to watch on the TV at home. I think the wifey would be interested too.

Old 03-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by jamzwayne
I've been able to watch about 20 minutes (here and there), and it has my interest for sure. I'd like to have it on a DVD to watch on the TV at home. I think the wifey would be interested too.

I ordered the DVD....less than $20...and I was only able to get through about the same amount of time since I am at work....but alot of what was being said was similar in nature to what I have been told in the past....

....I personally feel that there is more to the story than what the government and AMERICANS want to admit........

Old 03-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Conspiracy Theroy anyone

Did this guy use Catcher in the Rye to decified this. It is all a bunch of hog wash. He found a bunch of articles to match up to his paranoia. Come on we are all much more intelligant than this to be drawn into this guy opinion aren't we.

Old 03-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by sold on ford
Did this guy use Catcher in the Rye to decified this. It is all a bunch of hog wash. He found a bunch of articles to match up to his paranoia. Come on we are all much more intelligant than this to be drawn into this guy opinion aren't we.
My sentiments exactly. You can dig up crap and piece it together to support any theory you want to.

Old 03-06-2006, 12:13 PM
I am but it appears we may be in the minority....of course I lead a 'nieve life'

Old 03-06-2006, 12:15 PM
BBBAAAAAAAAA goes the sheep. Did you even watch the video? If it is all "paranoia," how about you explain the Pentagon to me? Or the lack of plane parts in Shanksville, PA. People (near the end) saying one thing, then changing their stories. BBBBBAAAAA goes the sheep. Follow your blind herd as usual.

Old 03-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
That must be fun!

Old 03-06-2006, 12:16 PM

The way I see it....I feel you might be amongst those that are willing to believe exactly what is told to you by our government....without questioning them....

I am one that will question EVERYTHING....especially when things are obviously being covered up.....

...there is no logical reason to write off someones opinion as crazy just because it does not follow the "norm"......especially a "norm" that is set by a questionable authority that has things to hide....

Quick Reply: A different take on 911