Shani Davis, first black to win winter gold

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cehowardf150
Now, I will just sit back and listen to all the flack on this one!!!
What flak were you waiting to hear?

Old 02-22-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by wittom
I've been with my girl for about ten years. She's a liberal. I was once too. There isn't a whole lot of political dissussion going on in our house.

I'm going to ease up too. We've all said a lot. Hopefully we've learned a thing or two from each other. That's what I hope for, even if the discussion gets heated.

You started talking trucks and now I want to see that truck of yours with your mods. I'm into performance, so maybe I'll be able to pass on my opinion on a performance related topic.

Mods for my truck are 3" drop shacles for the rear, XCAL2, and hard tonneau. If I had more money, or should I say higher credit limit, my list would be much longer. This mod bug puts many of us in the poor house.
Funny thing, the superstar I took to lunch the other day, another daggone conservative!!

On the truck thing, I think I am going for the drop too, but I am only going 2 inches front and rear. I purchased my truck to tow my motorcycle trailer. So, towing is always on my mind. Going to get a aftermarket air filter( I will search on that), that Xcal2 thingee, exhaust, and lastly some 22 inch wheels. Don't want hurt my towing strength. I already put an undercover on it..

Old 02-22-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by Bighersh
Rocky, Rocky, Rocky...

I think you've been sniffing the sap from too many pine trees bro... You might need a vacation and get yourself some fresh air..
Ha, I see you caught on to the Rock too. I got the Rock on ignore.. Him and the triple phony id user "dinty".

Doesn't take much to see where the Rocky is coming from!! Plus, he wasn't no where around when they were giving out brains!! Rocky can't help himself, a moron is 10 times smarter then Rocky!!

I get a kick out Rocky trying to sqirm. Then when he does open his mouth, you can see right through him.

Quick Reply: Shani Davis, first black to win winter gold