PSP Games...(suggestions?)

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 09:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PSP Games...(suggestions?)

Well it looks like my other PSP thread will continue to go down the crapper today and my new question will be over-looked.

So, I will start a new (refined) post for my most recent question.

As some may remember, I won a PSP from a McDonalds promotion back in July....well FedEx is scheduled to deliver this device TODAY!.....

I am not much of a video gamer...so I am probably not as excited about this as some others would be. None the less, I need some suggestions on what game to buy first. Most games seem to approach the $50 price range...so I want to make sure that I make a good choice for starters. Most games that I do enjoy playing are either baseball, golf or fighting games.....but other suggestions are welcomed. I plan on heading to Best Buy this afternoon after work to make the purchase of the first game.

Also, if there are any "MUST HAVE" accessories...please make those suggestions as well. Thanks in advance.

Old 09-28-2005, 09:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just give it to me.....rookie.

GAMES

As far accessories goes...dunno. I know you can gert a bad azz case for it.

Old 09-28-2005, 09:49 AM
I'll buy it off you for ½ of MSRP.

Old 09-28-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by dzervit
I'll buy it off you for ½ of MSRP.

At first I though I would throw it on eBay and get an easy $200 for it....but I hear that it has WiFi and a browser....so it might be worth hanging on just for that....I will tinker with it when it comes in to see what all she can do...

Old 09-28-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by wstahlm80
At first I though I would throw it on eBay and get an easy $200 for it....but I hear that it has WiFi and a browser....so it might be worth hanging on just for that....I will tinker with it when it comes in to see what all she can do...

I'll give you $150 bucks for it....

Old 09-28-2005, 09:56 AM
It's going to suck for you if your not a gamer. WiFi and a browser is going to suck big donkey ***** on a small screen. It's just like trying to view pages on a PDA that isn't meant for a PDA... it uber sucks and after 30 seconds you quit. Trust me, I've used every tiny screen toy to browse... they all suck *****.

Plus, think about all the money I'm saving you 'cuz you don't have to buy games @ $50/ea. You could have something nice... think about it... or counter offer..

Old 09-28-2005, 10:08 AM
It's going to suck for you if your not a gamer. WiFi and a browser is going to suck big donkey ***** on a small screen. It's just like trying to view pages on a PDA that isn't meant for a PDA... it uber sucks and after 30 seconds you quit. Trust me, I've used every tiny screen toy to browse... they all suck *****.

Plus, think about all the money I'm saving you 'cuz you don't have to buy games @ $50/ea. You could have something nice... think about it... or counter offer..

Yup, yup. I dont want one. I want to get one for the brat kid. BUT, dem thar sum-bishes are too high for my broke azz.

Old 09-28-2005, 10:20 AM
They sell clear covers that go over the screen, its just a piece of film with a staic adhesive on the back so it stays on the unit, that way the screen doesn't get all scratched up, only the protective film which is replaceable. You can prolly pick up at Best Buy, circuit city, WM. Ebay probably be best place for games, just depends on what you like.. I got it to watch psp movies on plane trips, works great , great color and sound. It should come with headphones, case, cleaning cloth. But i would definitely buy the screen protectors!!

Old 09-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by MAXXIS2001SCREW
....But i would definitely buy the screen protectors!!

good call....when I had my Palm, I got covers for it so the screen did not get scratched....3 yrs later, the Palm is "weathered" and the screen still looks brand new....

Old 09-28-2005, 11:32 AM
You kept a PDA for 3 years?!!!! Wow... that's like 50 in techno-years.

Old 09-28-2005, 11:36 AM
I'll give you $ 151 FOR IT. (seriously though)

On your first post I mentioned I won the Ratchet and Clank from the same contest. I got it about a month ago. I'm not crazy about the Ratchet and Clank games but I could only get about 7 bucks for it so I play it when I'm bored.

Old 09-28-2005, 11:43 AM
You kept a PDA for 3 years?!!!! Wow... that's like 50 in techno-years.

I know...I know....It was the m150?...what ever color one that model line had....I ended up giving it to my brother...he now uses it for high school....

Originally Posted by Thrill Racing
I'll give you $ 151 FOR IT. (seriously though)

On your first post I mentioned I won the Ratchet and Clank from the same contest. I got it about a month ago. I'm not crazy about the Ratchet and Clank games but I could only get about 7 bucks for it so I play it when I'm bored.
The commmercials look stupid....so I tend to think the game would follow suit...

Old 09-28-2005, 12:26 PM
Man I still have my Palm m105, the one you could Sync with Outlook baby!! I did quit using it after college about two years ago.

Right now I'm trying to rationalize and save my pennys for a Garmin ique M3. A PDA utilizing Windows and a GPS system. MSRP $500.

Old 09-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by wstahlm80
Well it looks like my other PSP thread will continue to go down the crapper today and my new question will be over-looked.
looks like that happened again!!

Old 09-28-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by Smeezy 05 Screw
looks like that happened again!!

who invited your lame a$s to this thread anyway....

Quick Reply: PSP Games...(suggestions?)