most disturbing cartoon I have ever seen (should be banned)

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Bighersh Alter-Ego
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you really want to be offended (And perhaps be made horny)- watch "Tripping the Rift".

I can't stand this cartoon--- I've caught my brother-in-law watching this too many times- even settign the VCR to record it when he's not there, or asleep... When I catch him settign the VCR, I switch the channel to C-Span.

Old 07-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Adult swim, is pretty much the only thing I watch on TV. ATHF, Sealab, Venture Brothers are great. I couldnt live with out them.

31C

Old 07-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Guess what you are the parent and you can shut it off. It is amazing what parents can do. It is more your fault for allowing you child to watch TV at 10:30 than it is what CN is playing.

GET REAL PEOPLE KIDS ARE RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!!

Paul,
I apologize, I have been a little jumpy since my surgery. I respect you were at least playing a game with your nephew. It's just that TV is a privleage and parents should watch everything that their kids watch so they can decide if it is right for their household. I let my 6 yr old daughter watch CN, but she knows not to watch certain shows (ed,edd, and eddy being one of them). Just like I don't let her read any power puff books, they are inapropriate for my household. The show is better than the books but Lexi knows I would rather her watch something else than Power Puffs too. It's just the people complaining about television and more restrictions are driving me mad. Remember you can always change the dial or shut it off.

Last edited by Thrill Racing; 07-07-2005 at 01:24 PM.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by cia-agent
If you really want to be offended (And perhaps be made horny)- watch "Tripping the Rift".

I can't stand this cartoon--- I've caught my brother-in-law watching this too many times- even settign the VCR to record it when he's not there, or asleep... When I catch him settign the VCR, I switch the channel to C-Span.

Are you saying that you can't stand "Tripping the rift" or ATHF?

Old 07-07-2005, 01:42 PM

I Love Tripping the Rift! I cant wait until Season 2, July 29th.

Old 07-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Bighersh Alter-Ego
Originally Posted by clonetek
Are you saying that you can't stand "Tripping the rift" or ATHF?

ATHF- I guess...

I don't know- talking food was silly enough; but talking food and the attitude... I couldn't do both..

I like Tripping the Rift.. Not that I ever hear what they're talking about- I'm just looking at the pictures.

Old 07-07-2005, 02:10 PM
ATHF- I guess...

I don't know- talking food was silly enough; but talking food and the attitude... I couldn't do both..

interesting characters... a dumb milkshake, retarded meatball and holier-than-thou french fries.

Who comes up with this stuff?

Old 07-07-2005, 02:18 PM
My two favorite ATHF quotes. I can't get enough of that show.

Master Shake: Good morning Carl. How's it goin?
Carl: Hello there Mr. Food Monster Man. This is how it's goin. Look at my freakin' car. It is crushed, to Bejeesus and back.
Master Shake: [stares at wrecked car] Have you gotten any estimates?

[looking at ****]
Err: Oh man, you gotta check this out.
Meatwad: Oh yeah baby, that's a neat car she's washing. You think that's a straight 6?
Err: I think I have a straight 6.
Inignot: Ooooo. Err, your sexual innuendo is priceless.

31C

Old 07-07-2005, 04:18 PM
ATHF- I guess...

Garbage. I've watched that show about 5 times, and have though it was stupid every time, didn't make me laugh at all.

Old 07-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I like some shows on Adult Swim, and I agree, its probably not something little kids should be watching.

I watch Family Guy everynight, def. my fav. show. Futurama if I can catch it, and Sealab 2021 if its on. My 3 favs.

Seen ATHF a few times, all I can say is that is one F'ED up show. Funny at times, but def. the wierdest ***** Ive ever seen.
Never seen Trippin the Rift.

Old 07-07-2005, 05:08 PM
I got addicted to Robot Chicken. The one episode with Skeletor, Mumra, Cobra Commander and Lex Luthor had me rolling.

Old 07-07-2005, 07:11 PM
I watched ATHF a couple of times & thought it was stupid too.. Then I caught an episode that made me laugh.. Been hooked ever since.
I like Robot Chicken too!! Very funny stuff!

Old 07-07-2005, 07:21 PM
cn is great during the night, i love watching adult swim. ATHF is funny imo. so is everything from futurama (bender!) to all the different animes they show.

i agree with the majority. adult swim is geared towards adults. hence the warnings before each show if im not mistaken. its the same with FX and their various shows such as Rescue Me, The Shield, and such. if i were a parent i would be the one regulating what my children would watch. not the tv, channel, broadcaster, or FCC.

peace.

~Q

Old 07-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I havent seen ATHF yet, guess I may check it out later.
Trippin the Rift

I downloaded every version Black Bunny Productions made before Sci-Fi bought TTR from him and fired him. The original Internet versions were much more riskay'. Sci-Fi kept all of the original charecters and thier voices plus they added a few. In the orginal that I downloaded a couple of years ago Six stripped to lure dark Clown to a hatch door so that Chode could open it and suck Dark Clown out into space. You got to see her breast then she turned and had a clown face painted on her ****. Complete with one of those party blower horns that popped out and honked. That drove Dark Clown crazy and he started undoing his pants heading torwards her. After he got sucked into space then Six gave Chode a hand job. It was hilarious!
I so want a sex droid like Six!

Old 07-08-2005, 12:06 AM
They were prolly showing some Japanese Anime cartoon. CN tends to show anime on Adult Swim, I can't stand anime I think it is stupid.

Quick Reply: most disturbing cartoon I have ever seen (should be banned)