Terror attack in London

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 02:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vader716
First...thoughts and prayers to those murdered or injured.

These attacks anger me as if they were on our shores. America has no greater ally than England and it is just like your brother getting jumped by some cowards.

The British aren't gonna blink....and neither will the Americans who stand shoulder to shoulder with them.

Right on the money Vader! If anything this just strengthens our will to go after these scumbags and take them out permanently. We have lots of bullets and can make more if needed. I'm betting the al-Qaeda runs out of terrorists before we run out of bullets.

Old 07-07-2005, 02:58 PM

These attacks anger me as if they were on our shores. America has no greater ally than England and it is just like your brother getting jumped by some cowards.

The British aren't gonna blink....and neither will the Americans who stand shoulder to shoulder with them.

Same here.

I heard they didn't even close their stock markets. Let the terrorists know that their cowardice attacks won't phase you and just make you stronger, turn the power they think they have against them.

Old 07-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Terrorists.....this round's for you. Come get some. I applied a little Brasso to one of my .308 Winchester rounds and snapped a few shots. Of the round and my Savage 12FVSS .308 Win rifle.

There ya go terrorist...walk in front of my sight..please...

Almost...almost...

Steadyyyy....steadyyy....

Old 07-07-2005, 05:16 PM
Ok...here we go...

Boom!....

The whole terrorist plinking setup:

Old 07-07-2005, 05:50 PM
ABC News is saying they found 2 unexploded bombs and bits of the timers from the ones that did go off. So that probably means someone planted them and left (at least some of them). They better be turning over every leaf where an Islamic militant type of terrorist might hide in the UK...let the search begin. I'm sure someone will get upset about turning over too many leaves during the search. To them I say, get over it.

Old 07-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Anyone that would get upset about leaves being overturned

Old 07-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Suspended
It's only a matter of time before canada gets hit with with a cowardly act of terorism....Inocent people going abought their day targeted for what? Freedom to be, freedom to beleave, freedom to associate.
This ****'s me off, this spineless act and I worry abought my country being targeted along with new targets in the western world.
My prayers go out to those victumized by theas scum bags....

Old 07-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Time to deal with Iran properly...

Old 07-07-2005, 09:12 PM

My thoughts as well.

When I got up and saw the news I felt almost the same as I did on 9/11/01. The only difference is, I was not dumbfounded, as I was on 9/11. I felt that much more anchored to the belief that the war on terror and on terrorists is absolutley necessary. We absolutely must remain steadfast in our belief that the cowerdly acts these terrorists commit will not be tolorated and we will never accept them (the terrorists) as a threat. We absolutley must not cower to these thugs by altering our lives to appease them.

People can say that we are doing the wrong thing by being in Iraq. I totally and whole heartedly dissagree! We are there (we being all involved in the war on terror) so that in time there will no longer be a safe haven for these radical idiots. When they move we will be right behind to make sure they cannot set up camp anywhere. They are fighting the rest of the world because they hold some screwed up, misguided beliefs. Freedom of religion is on thing, they have gone far beyond that.

Old 07-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My thoughts go out to everyone over there involved in this.

I cannot speak for all Americans, but I am pretty sure most will agree we'll be standing right beside you. We need to squash this @#$% out of existance.

Quick Reply: Terror attack in London