we're stupid...eh?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 03:55 PM
Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally posted by kobiashi
Her quotes further down the page are interesting.
There's just enough truth in the idiot's quotes to make them laughably interesting. I believe there is a tendency in this country to let the Jewish interests get us into a minority position on the Israeli/Palestinian argument.

Last edited by serotta; 08-27-2004 at 03:59 PM.
Old 08-27-2004, 04:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by serotta
There's just enough truth in the idiot's quotes to make them laughably interesting. I believe there is a tendency in this country to let the Jewish interests get us into a minority position on the Israeli/Palestinian argument.
I found it pretty clear that she has some serious anti-semitism issues, sounds like the typical European viewpoint on the Arba/ Isreali conflict. My personal opinion on that conflict is this: basically the Palestinains are a bunch of POS terrorists who if they really wanted peace could have it. Isreal has repeatedly gone the extra mile for peace but the Palestinains won't be happy until every jew in the world is dead. That isn't going to happen nor should we in the United States of America ever let it. I have no jewish interests and as far as being in the minority opinion about that mess, well if the freaking rabid anti-semitism of Europe hadn't made it nessescary for so many Jews to relocate. Sad to see that just b/c Canada has a lot of Arab immigrants many of them have picked up their bigotry towards jews. I love the idea that gets floated around the rest of the world that this country is controlled by Jewish intertests, not last time I checked, we just don't like POS terrorists trying to plead a sob story to the rest of the world while blowing up civilian targets in Isreal. Don't like the IDF blowing up your neighborhood, tell the fine fols from Hamas to get the hell out of your basement and tell Arafat to settle with Isreal so you can go about living your life.

Old 08-27-2004, 05:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
careful with this....

a certain young Austrian facist made a name for himself by pushing the buttons of a nation claiming that Jews controlled things but yet were in the minority.

Anti-semitism my ***. Its the first step towards Nazism.

Old 08-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
Although it simplifies the conflict, the site below gives a fairly accurate account of the history that gets us to present day disagreement. BTW disagreement is the keyword in the Middle East for centuries.

http://www.mideastweb.org/nutshell.htm

66, I would say if you had to choose who had the most persuasive influences in the US (read that as money talks), the Jews or the Arabs, the Jews would win hands down every time. The Arabs are making inroads, but they still don't have the old money investments here that the Jews have already established. I certainly don't think for a minute that our decisions of the past few decades to back Israel monitarily and politically are purely altruistic.

Ah.... what have I done, now you will be asking me to prove the $$$$ issues I have brought up. Research is not my forte'. I don't feel that strongly about it. It's all just my opinion. Bottom line for me is we should just "let water seek it's own level" in the Middle East, it's a "tarbaby" that I wouldn't want to stick my fist in if I was Brer Rabbit or an american President!