F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Ordered my train horn...

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by johnnyd2723
Thanks for the info. I am wanting to do this mod but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Definitely sounds like I would want to do this in the summer too. Don't think I would want to fight with the cold.

Thanks again
No problem! If I didn't have a garage, I would not have even dreamed of doing this in the winter either. I am still cleaning up metal shavings in the garage floor. I really need to pull everything out of my garage and clean it thoroughly, but the weather has been terrible. Good luck once you do pull the trigger on this mod. I feel like a little kid on Christmas. The only problem is that it is too loud and going to get me into trouble.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by freekyFX4
Actually, I have no beef with you at all. Never have. You just take everything I say as a personal attack. I'm sorry your confidence and self-esteem are so low. I will start doing with you what I have to do with my kids. I can't compliment one of them without the other taking it as criticism, so now I only compliment one when the other is not around. In your case, I just can't say anything that differs with your opinion because you take it as an insult to you. Hope you get over that soon...you can't always be right.
Whatever

Last edited by Pagnew; 02-27-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Pagnew
Whatever fella,....if ya want to continue the BS...fine! I won't bother with ya anymore since you seem to be a whiner and BS'er., BTW, my confidence is fine, I don't need to explain myself like you feel you need to (who's got the problem...hmmmm?)...I don't need to lie, BS, or say 'personal' c$#@ like you do....Like the 'The Bandit' said in 'Smokey and The Bandit'...I will say to you - ' Do the letters FO mean anything to you?'

See ya~
Whatever makes you sleep well at night.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by freekyFX4
Whatever makes you sleep well at night.
Amen..

Old 01-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Back on topic, if anyone has any questions about instaling a train horn, hit me up. It can be a little confusing. You basically have three circuits. One circuit for the power to the compressors. One circuit that switches the relay that turns the compressors on and off. One circuit that opens the solenoid to let the air go through the horn.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:50 PM
I was wondering where you got this horn set?

I googled and see them on a couple places, but they're listed for like $1500 bucks.

thx!

Old 03-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by TheKR
I was wondering where you got this horn set?

I googled and see them on a couple places, but they're listed for like $1500 bucks.

thx!
I got them on Ebay from a seller called "streetnshow" when he was selling them for $1200 with free shipping. Then I got $200 cash back from the Live Cashback program. The seller has since raised his price to $1399 plus $19 for shipping and the Live Cashback program seems to be dead. I was lucky, I guess.

Quick Reply: Ordered my train horn...