Cat back with 2 glasspacks?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2014, 01:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is the exact setup I had, and even with 4 cats yours will sound very similar. At one time i had all 4 cats still on with this exhaust and it still put any other typical trucks exhaust to shame around here haha. He has just 2 high flow cats, I deleted my huge rear cats, so basically same thing. Also on this guys page he has another video of dynomax bullets with the rest of the exhaust being the same if u want to compare super 10s to bullets on the same exhaust.

Old 03-25-2014, 09:31 PM
Well, I decided it would be worth the extra money and am gonna go with true duals with 2 dynomax bullets. Bullets should be in Thursday, but I'll get em put on next week since I've got school and work and then I work all weekend but as soon as I get it done I'll be sure to post a video for yall. Thanks for all the help with it!

Old 03-25-2014, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by KMAC0694
Ohhh well you can do that, but if that's good enough for you, I'd just run a cutout. Cheaper and even louder, plus still legal.

And $175 seems high for that, cause hell, even I could do that for you. That's one weld for bullet to y pipe that can be done outside the truck, then 3 quick welds to attach it all. Maybe some finagling here and there to get it to line up, but still. $200 seems like the better deal on labor.
The 175 was true duals with no X/H. I decided to go with true duals with an H which is $200 if I supply the mufflers so that's what I'm going with. I've heard so much great stuff about the bullets that I went ahead and ordered them this morning! Thanks for all your help with this, I'm obviously not the most experienced at it haha

Old 03-26-2014, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by treekiller47
The 175 was true duals with no X/H. I decided to go with true duals with an H which is $200 if I supply the mufflers so that's what I'm going with. I've heard so much great stuff about the bullets that I went ahead and ordered them this morning! Thanks for all your help with this, I'm obviously not the most experienced at it haha
Glad to hear you pulled the trigger! I was glad to help. I'm not an expert by any means, I've learned a lot from the site, and even more from tearing my own exhaust apart like FIVE times . . .

I can't wait to hear it when it's done!

Old 04-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Finally got the new exhaust on last Tuesday and I love it. True dual dynomax bullets with all my stock cats. Now, what kind of a difference will high flow cats make, and what would be the best I could get for a decent price?

Old 04-05-2014, 03:50 PM

The Maggies are only like $80 a pop, just shop around. Summit is usually pretty good. They'll just make it louder, and add some performance that I doubt will be noticeable.

Glad you like it though!

Quick Reply: Cat back with 2 glasspacks?