For all those looking for more rumble from there exhaust.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 11:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For all those looking for more rumble from there exhaust.....

I got the Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cats put on today. WOW is all I can say. I thought it would make a little difference, and maybe sound a little louder. Wrong! It made a big difference and sounds beastly. I am so happy with the improvement. Thanks Avfrog, rickybobby and all the others who helped me decide to go with this set up. Its exactly what I wanted maybe even a little louder than I anticipated, but in a good way. The sound is still nice and deep and clean sounding like the magnflows do, but a much more aggressive and louder sound with a lot less gas. I had to really gas it to get her to sound good before, now I can just ease into it and it sounds sweet. Thanks again.

The video below is what my 18" Magnaflow muffler sounded like before the hi-flows. It was usually only good when you gave it some gas and on first start. But not its much better. I will have a video up of the new hi-flows first thing tomorrow morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HygtallpToM

Last edited by Weber27; 03-26-2010 at 11:11 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Excellent...! It is always good to hear yet an other pleased exhaust enthusiast!

Congrates man!

Old 03-26-2010, 11:24 PM
Cant wait for you to hear it. I will post a video tomorrow. I will get one of it parked like my previous video, but then Im gonna get my buddy to film one on the road which should be much better!

Thanks again!

Old 03-27-2010, 05:44 AM
They do make a huge difference. My neighbor made a comment this week about how happy he is when I go to work at two thirty in the morning!

Old 03-27-2010, 10:46 PM
glad your happy with them, now if I can ever get my exhaust on.

Quick Reply: For all those looking for more rumble from there exhaust.....