Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 01:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DarrenWS6
I would add tailpipes to that system. Calmer inside, noisey outside. You'll never catch me with a turn down exhaust.
Right, I was just saying it would be loudest because that's what he asked. I only have a turndown because 1) it was free and 2) it was too quiet the way it was and 3) it was FREE

Old 08-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MOford21
Right, I was just saying it would be loudest because that's what he asked. I only have a turndown because 1) it was free and 2) it was too quiet the way it was and 3) it was FREE
Thats sweet. I suggested tailpipes incase he doesn't wanna hear it inside & just outside

Old 08-05-2008, 01:12 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by DarrenWS6
Thats sweet. I suggested tailpipes incase he doesn't wanna hear it inside & just outside
yep never see me with turndown of anykind

Old 08-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have my true dual straights ran out both behind the rear passenger tire. It's "loud" compared to Magnaflows and Flowmasters from what i've heard. Where i'm from is redneck country so it's nothing for some trucks to have no cats and straights which is insane and crazy (IMO).

I'm personally getting ready to go either to A) spintech's B)Borla or C) IMCO just haven't decided which.

And yes, I'm tired of flowmaster's too, that's all I hear where i'm from "Man, you NEED that flowmaster sound!!"

Old 08-05-2008, 08:08 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by guitarman502
I have my true dual straights ran out both behind the rear passenger tire. It's "loud" compared to Magnaflows and Flowmasters from what i've heard. Where i'm from is redneck country so it's nothing for some trucks to have no cats and straights which is insane and crazy (IMO).

I'm personally getting ready to go either to A) spintech's B)Borla or C) IMCO just haven't decided which.

And yes, I'm tired of flowmaster's too, that's all I hear where i'm from "Man, you NEED that flowmaster sound!!"
yea dont do flowmaster and yes im in redneck country to and of course straights are louder than a truck with mufflers

Quick Reply: .........