throttle body spacers

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[QUOTE=tarajerame]he made his quota for the day put that truck on a dyno before and after

I had one on my 2001 5.4 and I gave it away because it was worthless and annoying[/QUOTE

as i said earlier, i get products at employee discount because i work at summit(sorry im not aloud to tell how much i paid for it) and i got it for very cheap, if i had to pay full price for it i would not have done it, but since i got it cheap i figured i would try it

i installed the throttle body spacer, intake and the magnaflow exhaust today, i notice very little noise coming from the intake and the throttle body spacer, can barely notice it there, but the exhaust is awsome and easy to intsall with no problems-and sounds very good
sorry i didnt have time to take pics because it got dark but ill try to post some later

Old 11-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Free Airaid Throttle Body Spacer

Airaid just called today and said that they were putting mine in the mail. I only sent in my coupon a couple of days ago. I didn't expect the phone call though. Maybe it is an attempt at good customer service. I don't know. Perhaps they're just playing Santa at this time of the year.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:46 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Face it, its already been said before, and I'll say it again: Its a paper-wight, except that the paper-weight actually has a purpose.

Old 11-16-2007, 08:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
these things are only good for porting nitrous into the intake

Old 11-18-2007, 02:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to strongly disagree with you on the noise level. I purchased a roush cai intake & even with the stock intake the whistling noise was too much for me. One day I thought I would try & see what the poweraid sounded like with the rosuh cai & all I can say is that after a short 2 mile test drive it will never go on my truck again

Quick Reply: throttle body spacers