Truckperformance.com su&ks

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2000, 08:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Truckperformance.com su&ks

Last Friday I ordered a K&N GenII FIPK from Truckperformance.com because they were having this big sale. The web site says orders shipped in 24 hours. On Monday I called to get a tracking # for UPS so I would know when they would be here. We have some kids in the area that like to take UPS and FED EX packages so I always try to be here when they come. First time I called the order status line all I got was a voicemail message to leave your phone and they would call back. I did and they didn’t! I sent e-mail and never got a response. Now keep in mind my credit card had been charged on Friday! Today I called and got the run around from some sales guy about the computer being down. Then when I finally got to talk to someone in the order status dept. (his name is David and he should be working in the zoo because his people skills are severely lacking) I was called a liar and told my order was being cancelled and my name was being put on the “DON’T SELL TO” list. Wow, big deal, I guess they are the only K&N dealer in the states. Anyway I said how can you cancel my order if it has already been shipped? Well, turns out it had not even been shipped to me yet. I said they didn’t have to worry about me and the list because I would not be calling again.

Moral of the story: Deal with Truckperformance.com at your own risk! They will charge your card and not ship your order for several days or maybe not at all. And if you call wanting a little customer service and don’t kiss their butts you will find yourself on the dreaded “DON’T SELL TO” list!

------------------
Mike Kimbro
1999 F-150 Lariat, 4x4, SC, Flareside, 5.4