PHP Gryphon AND CUSTOM TUNES

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking PHP Gryphon AND CUSTOM TUNES

I could not be happier with my Gryphon programmer from Power Hungry Performance. Because the programmer recognized a problem, that my factory program had learned to compensate for, and caused a trouble code (P0506) I was able to isolate the problem and take care of it with a inexpensive home fix (cleaning the MAF and throttle body). This resolved problems that I had attributed to other causes and saved me pretty penny. My custom tunes were available two weeks after receiving my Gryphon. They were very simple to load using the Pegasus software. The custom tunes from Corey at PHP have my truck running better than I thought it could. Throttle response, MPG, transmission performance, noticably increased power throughout the RPM range.....are some of the major benefits I've noticed so far. at first I was intimidated by the whole idea of reprogramming the "brain" of my truck but it's very simple and user friendly and well worth it. This was an awesome investment!!!!

Old 09-13-2011, 12:26 AM
Nice and congrats on finally getting some tunes its amazing how much of a difference a tuner can make when tuned properly.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Glad to hear your story. Mine should be enroute I hope.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:28 PM
I have had my tunes from PHP and can't imagine driving my truck without them. Also I have had great response from PHP when I had an issue with downloading my custom tunes.

Quick Reply: PHP Gryphon AND CUSTOM TUNES