PowerHungry Still in BUsiness?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 07:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
still no response. Is troyer my only other option? Very interested in finding out solid options that members here use.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by edgespeeder06
still no response. Is troyer my only other option? Very interested in finding out solid options that members here use.
I emailed them about two weeks ago.. No response... I hear they are extremely busy... I have no idea how long it takes them to do a custom tune but they are good at what they do.. I am looking to buy one directly from them..

Old 09-15-2011, 10:32 AM
Unfortunately this story isn't new, it's been this way for the few years I've known about them

I bought an SCT tuner from Justin at VMP and had the whole package including custom tunes in under 2 weeks.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by edgespeeder06
Hey guys, anyone still know if PowerHungry is in business.

I have their custom edge tuner that I bought a few years ago with tunes and need new ones, sent them an email earlier this week and haven't heard back so I'm not sure.

Does anyone else make tunes for this custom edge tuner? I need 'em by Saturday for my bigger tires/underdrive pulleys.

Thanks.

Yes, still in business.

You need to fill out an order form for any different tunes. We don't do any of that through email. The only thing that we would be able to do is keep you from having to manually input the tire size every time you program the truck and we'd raise the idle 25 or so RPM for the pulleys. There is no actual "tuning" that will get any more power out of the truck. You CAN do both of those through the custom options menu yourself and save a bunch of unnecessary expense.

Nobody else does the Edge. Custom tunes take WEEKS to do....not days....and there are a ton of people ahead of you still waiting.

Last edited by PHPDiesel; 09-15-2011 at 01:03 PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:48 PM
Dave, thanks, just reached out to Justin to try out my other options. Still keeping my php tunes, I just want to try out different things; coming from the Mustang market, there's always some tuning to be done even if its not significant, always curious to see what it could do.

Thank you PHP for getting back to me we'll be in touch.

Old 09-17-2011, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by PHPDiesel
Yes, still in business.

You need to fill out an order form for any different tunes. We don't do any of that through email. The only thing that we would be able to do is keep you from having to manually input the tire size every time you program the truck and we'd raise the idle 25 or so RPM for the pulleys. There is no actual "tuning" that will get any more power out of the truck. You CAN do both of those through the custom options menu yourself and save a bunch of unnecessary expense.

Nobody else does the Edge. Custom tunes take WEEKS to do....not days....and there are a ton of people ahead of you still waiting.
What's the current wait time? If I purchase my Edge in October will I have it back by December? Will the time be longer if I purchase Edge outside of PHP?

Quick Reply: PowerHungry Still in BUsiness?