Tuner Help

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 11:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tuner Help

Im dying to get a programmer liked the edge looks wise then read some threads on some forums and heard horror stories please help me pick one im new to programmers and really want to get more outta my truck preferably without doing damage to it would like to get a dash mounted unit if possible any suggestions?

Old 03-15-2010, 07:39 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by roachy0420
Im dying to get a programmer liked the edge looks wise then read some threads on some forums and heard horror stories please help me pick one im new to programmers and really want to get more outta my truck preferably without doing damage to it would like to get a dash mounted unit if possible any suggestions?
Hello & welcome sir!

Please read the Stickies at the top of this forum:

https://www.f150online.com/forums/ch...unes-read.html

Once you have absorbed that excellent dissertation by Sir Jack, feel free to post any additional questions, if any remain.

A Search would also be highly recommended as yer question has been asked - and answered - literally hundreds of times before.

Advanced Search: https://www.f150online.com/forums/search.php

BTW - most 'horror stories' can be attributed to common user error and neglecting to RTFM If yer eye is not completely on the ball and focused on the task at hand, and all of the basic prerequisites not met (e.g adequate battery charge ambient temps, etc), you will risk having 'horror stories' galore with ANY flash tuning device.

Good luck & have a great day!

Cheers

MGD v4.2

Last edited by MGDfan; 03-15-2010 at 08:05 AM.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:05 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dont forget to check out the Trinity:

Trinity Info!

Old 03-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Never heard any horror stories nor have I heard where the Edge did any damage. I have heard where a user or two did some dumb things.

Quick Reply: Tuner Help