Please help with ordering

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 10:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please help with ordering

What do I need to send in my gryphon to get it reflashed? i cannot find a orderform for it... any help would be great

Old 11-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by black_nasty
What do I need to send in my gryphon to get it reflashed? i cannot find a orderform for it... any help would be great
If you already have a Gryphon (not an Edge), you will not be sending your programmer anywhere. You'll be requesting a tune and downloading it to your Gryphon through Pegasus once the tune is written and on PHP's server.

It looks to me like you simply use the Gasoline Gryphon Order form, this one's for 2004-2008 trucks: http://dygytalworld.ehost-services13...20Signable.pdf

Possibly, you'll need to write in the comment block that you're only needing a tune.

- Jack

Old 11-17-2009, 10:27 AM
Oh ok, I thought I had to send it to Bill for a re-flash... So all I have to do is send in the order form and the canned tunes can be wrote back onto the Gryphon?

My original problem was that I bought a Locked Gryphon, because the kid didn't set his truck back to stock before he sent it to me..

Old 11-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Global Moderator &

Oh ok, I thought I had to send it to Bill for a re-flash... So all I have to do is send in the order form and the canned tunes can be wrote back onto the Gryphon?

My original problem was that I bought a Locked Gryphon, because the kid didn't set his truck back to stock before he sent it to me..
If it's still locked, it will need to be set back to stock before you can even use it. You'll have to talk to Bill about that. If the problem is that it has Custom tunes still in it for the other guy's truck, that's a whole different problem, which can be fixed a different way (if the unit is at stock).

So what is it? Do you see a "zero" (0) in the upper right corner of the screen? If so, the unit is at stock.

- Jack

Old 11-17-2009, 11:19 AM
No the programmer shows a "3" as the previous owner left his truck tuned.

Old 11-17-2009, 11:29 AM
Global Moderator &

No the programmer shows a "3" as the previous owner left his truck tuned.
OK, you'll need to talk to Bill then. It will help if you can give him the former owner's name too. Or at least, give him the unit's Serial Number. I think you can get that by opening the Diagnostics menu.

- Jack

Old 11-17-2009, 10:34 PM
Thanks, I think Im on the right track now...

Quick Reply: Please help with ordering