I bought a Gryphon and I need some help

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I bought a Gryphon and I need some help

Okay, so I just received my new Gryphin today and got it all installed. My gas bell was dinging so I decided to go ahead and fill it with 93 octane and set it on level 3 for performance for the first try. I was shocked that I could not tell a very big difference in power. I know my truck is stock but I still figured to get some big gains. I have noticed that you can tweak all the settings in the software so I figured I'm just not doing something right since the Gryphon has had some rave reviews.

So I was wondering if anyone could tell me what custom settings to change and what to change them to? I just need someone to help unleash the inner beast. lol

My truck is stock except for my 33-12.50 mud tires and leveling kit.

I will say that it was a very easy install and looks and feels like a nice piece of equipment. I also can't believe how fast they got it to me. Great company to deal with!

Old 02-12-2009, 11:50 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts
We've talked on the PHP Forum already, but you gave me a bit more information here. You SHOULD be able to advance your spark +1 degree in the custom options, since you're running 93 octane.

In relooking at your post there, I'm sure the Gryphon thinks it has programmed your truck to Level 3, even though you said you'd set it back to Level 0. If this is the case, you're going to need Bill's help.

- Jack

Quick Reply: I bought a Gryphon and I need some help