Troyer performance ordering

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 08:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree, most of us have done the research to see that there have been extensive wait times for the TP tunes. We still ordered them knowing the wait times.....Thats because we know that it will all be worth it when that special day comes For myself, I have set up the entire day for when I get my stuff from TP. I cant wait, and I know that every day that passes I am getting one more day closer to when my truck kicks some serious tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to TP for all the research and I wouldnt trust my truck to anyone who wasnt obsessed like me......more than me.....with my F-150

Old 05-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by pluckerj
I agree, most of us have done the research to see that there have been extensive wait times for the TP tunes. We still ordered them knowing the wait times.....Thats because we know that it will all be worth it when that special day comes
Absolutely! I ordered my custom tune today (finally) over the phone, and Anita told me that the wait is quite long right now; but I feel the wait is well worth it. I told her that I haven't purchased my camper yet, so I don't mind the wait.

However, I did receive my forms via email right away. So far, so good - they've been very helpful. So until I get my tune, I'll be dreaming of lollipops, candy, and a strong healthy F150.

Old 05-04-2007, 07:05 PM
I agree. I don't mind the wait. It would be nice if they could give better estimates though, so I am not checking my email so frantically I sent my worksheets in on the 5th of April and was told a few more weeks yet. Just anxious to put on the AF1 3.5" and load up a performance tune.

Speaking of tune, does anyone else notice an engine hickup when you start to go up a hill? I am hoping the tune will help get rid of this.

Old 05-04-2007, 07:53 PM
I ORDERED MINE 3/1/07, GOT THEM 5/3/07. LOADED THE 89 PERF. TUNE YESTERDAY, THE 93 DRAG TODAY. CAN YOU SAY WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? NOTICABLE DIFFERANCE

Old 05-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Got a call yetersday from troyer and my tunes will be done next week. CAN'T WAIT. Now my IMRC fixed what a difference in power pulling a RV camper. Now its going unleash the real power it has. 35" tires and 7000lb pulled no problem which I only pulled it 100 miles round trip. Getting ready to go canfield Ohio in July 28 for truck jamboree. Already find a spot to go camping. Made reservations. Going camping other places mean time.

Old 05-04-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by 05extcabflare
Got a call yetersday from troyer and my tunes will be done next week. CAN'T WAIT. Now my IMRC fixed what a difference in power pulling a RV camper. Now its going unleash the real power it has. 35" tires and 7000lb pulled no problem which I only pulled it 100 miles round trip. Getting ready to go canfield Ohio in July 28 for truck jamboree. Already find a spot to go camping. Made reservations. Going camping other places mean time.
Hey when did you place your order? I know when one person gets theirs is not any indicator of when another person may get theirs, but it seems to be right around a 2 month wait time right now. If that's the case I still have a couple weeks yet, but Mike's email yesterday gave me hope that it would be sooner than that since they are finally caught up and can start finishing up some tunes. Thanks

Old 05-04-2007, 11:24 PM
Sent my worksheets in today. Xcal II and 3.5" AF1, can't wait till July!

Old 05-05-2007, 12:02 PM
I ordered my tuner in february. Took my truck got it dyno'd at troyer perf and Mike found a bad IMRC valve. Its all listed in my "ROAD TRIP" post. Got it fixed at the dealer and then they updated my computer and then the old tunes wouldn't work. I got it towed to the dealer they reflashed my computer because it wouldn't start after loading old tunes. Now I had to get reprogrammed to match computer in the truck. So I been waiting for while also.

They been working lonnnnnggggggg hours to get everyones tunes done soon.

Last edited by 05extcabflare; 05-05-2007 at 12:07 PM.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by wxscpo
Hey when did you place your order? I know when one person gets theirs is not any indicator of when another person may get theirs, but it seems to be right around a 2 month wait time right now. If that's the case I still have a couple weeks yet, but Mike's email yesterday gave me hope that it would be sooner than that since they are finally caught up and can start finishing up some tunes. Thanks
I called on Friday, May 4th and they said there is a good possibility that mine will be done next week and I ordered mine right after you did! So, it shouldnt be long for us to have the toys we have been waiting for

Old 05-06-2007, 08:38 PM
I called on Friday, May 4th and they said there is a good possibility that mine will be done next week and I ordered mine right after you did! So, it shouldnt be long for us to have the toys we have been waiting for
Ahhh that is great news. Now I'll be rushing home every night to see if my tunes are in my email. Hopefully they come in tomorrow because I actuallly took the day off.

Old 05-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Ahhh that is great news. Now I'll be rushing home every night to see if my tunes are in my email. Hopefully they come in tomorrow because I actuallly took the day off.
I hope you get yours today too! That would mean that I would be right behind you! Good luck and let me know how it goes?

Old 05-08-2007, 12:45 PM
So, did you get your email with the tracking number yet?

Old 05-08-2007, 05:38 PM
got my tuner

I got my tuner loaded them in the truck. I'm running 89oct towing,93 octane towing and 93 performance. I filled it up with shell 93 octane but my truck still had 1/4 tank of 87 still in it. Run the truck to empty then fill it up with 93 again then I should be ready to go. But I don't drive the truck much because I use a company vehicle for work and ride my motorcycle on these great days. To nice out to drive the truck..lol

Old 05-08-2007, 06:17 PM
So, did you get your email with the tracking number yet?
No, did you? I already have my Xcal II though, tunes will be coming via email. I got the Xcal II long ago because I ordered and AF1 (3" tube) at the same time so they just combined shipping and sent the Xcal at the same time they sent my AF1.

Old 05-09-2007, 09:03 AM
No, did you? I already have my Xcal II though, tunes will be coming via email. I got the Xcal II long ago because I ordered and AF1 (3" tube) at the same time so they just combined shipping and sent the Xcal at the same time they sent my AF1.
Nope, I am still waiting...... I am after you so I guess it is going to be awhile!

Quick Reply: Troyer performance ordering