see witch tune is in truck

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 04:46 PM
gp
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
see witch tune is in truck

ok,if you have alot of differant tunes and cant remember witch one is in the truck how can you find out.the tuner just says sct tune so that doesnt tell me anything.has to be a way to find out but i cant figure it out.HELP!

Old 10-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Why dont you return it to stock, and load the tune you want?

Old 10-17-2006, 05:11 PM
Suspended
I think, and don't hold me to this until I test it tomorrow...or when Mike T chimes in, but when you plug in your tuner it will only let you upload a tune that is not currently loaded...for instance:

Say you have the 92 perf tune loaded. The tuner screen will look something like this:

Select:
Stock
83 perf
83 Tow

It will not have a 92 perf tune on the list. I know it doesn't tell you what's in there, or maybe it does, but if you know what tunes you have you can deduce what is in the PCM by what's not on the list.

Of course I could be way off in which case you just wasted 45seconds of your life by reading this..

R/
Craig

Old 10-17-2006, 05:59 PM
gp
im trying to see which program is in it to see what the shift program is.and no bodies answer to a question is a waste of time to read,thats how we learn. and my wife just told me how to spell which.

Quick Reply: see witch tune is in truck