anyone else have code CML2? :-(

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2001, 01:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy anyone else have code CML2? :-(

ordered a flipchip for my SCrew March 9th... computer code CML2. as this is a brand new code, superchips didn't have it in their database yet. I unfortunately can't go without the truck for 48 hours to express it to/from superchips to get a read on it. anyone else have this code and ordered a chip? heard anything about lead time? just kinda bugs me to have my $300 sitting in the Bank of Superchips for months while I wait for the chip...

Wes

------------------
www.weslazara.com/screw Gen3 Lariat 4x4, 5.4L, Lim. Slip, Black Ext./Graphite Int., Tow Pckg., 60/40 bench, Moonroof, Bed Ext., Cab Steps, Rear Window
Ordered: 1/12/01
Picked up: 3/2/01

MODS: Airforce 1 FIPK, Gibson Sweptside Exhaust, Bedrug, Husky liners, 2001 Lightning headlights, corners, taillights, 3rd lamp

Old 04-24-2001, 05:34 PM
Banned For
Violating Vendor Rules
DiabloSport has this code available. It's been available for some time now.

Old 04-25-2001, 10:52 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Wes,

Just so you'll know, your money is *not* "sitting in the Bank of Superchips". Your credit card has not been charged, and just so we're clear with everyone on this issue, *nobody's* credit card is *ever* charged by us until the product is shipping out the door. The laws governing mail-order sales actually do allow vendors to do that, as long as the product ships within 30 days, or as long as the vendor notifies the customer in writing of the ETA date and gives the customer the opportunity to cancel the order. However, regardless of the fact that the law allows this, we feel it's highly unethical, and so we don't do it.

UPDATE: Thanks for the conversation Wes, I appreciate it, and we understand now that you didn't mean that the way it sounded, so to speak, thanks ever so much. We know you're anxious to get your new CML2-code Flip Chip Wes, and we're just as anxious for you to get it. We should have your CML2-code ready for shipment here very shortly, & thanks for your patience!

We hope you have a better week,
------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

[This message has been edited by Superchips_Distributor (edited 04-25-2001).]

Old 04-25-2001, 11:59 AM
hi Mike,

thanks for being so understanding... I'm not quite sure what I was thinking with that post... Letting things back up on me too much this week I guess.

Just so everyone knows, Performance Products did not pre-charge my card (that was Truck Performance, whoops!) and I just want to make it clear that I have nothing negative to say about Superchips (with whom I've never had any contact) and nothing BUT positive things to say about Mike & Performance Products (with whom I have been in contact with multiple times and they've been nothing but helpful...)

thanks again Mike, if your product is anything like your service, I'll be very pleased =)
Wes

Old 04-26-2001, 12:03 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Wes,

Thanks again for your patience Wes, that's very kind of you.

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Quick Reply: anyone else have code CML2? :-(