A great use for "Ice".....

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right on.

After I posted that this morning, I was hoping I didn't sound like too much of a little bee-otch

I was just trying to stress that > used for what it's marketed for < that stuff really does suck ! But I'm loving it on my Satin powder coat.
+ I figured some of you (like myself) might still have some Ice out in the garage, that you thought was worthless, but it cost too much to throw away.

MMM, just out of curiosity, are your black wheels a Satin, or Gloss Finish ?
As I said, mine are Satin, and so at first I was afraid the Ice would make them look Glossy. But instead, they still look Satiny, they just go from a Dark, slightly chalky gray, to blacker than black !

Peace,
Fish

Old 07-03-2009, 04:32 AM
Originally Posted by Fish Chris
Right on.

After I posted that this morning, I was hoping I didn't sound like too much of a little bee-otch

I was just trying to stress that > used for what it's marketed for < that stuff really does suck ! But I'm loving it on my Satin powder coat.
+ I figured some of you (like myself) might still have some Ice out in the garage, that you thought was worthless, but it cost too much to throw away.

As I said, mine are Satin, and so at first I was afraid the Ice would make them look Glossy. But instead, they still look Satiny, they just go from a Dark, slightly chalky gray, to blacker than black !

Peace,
Fish
mine are satin. and ya, the ice just makes the black a little bolder. not glossy, but a nice deep black.

Old 07-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by Fish Chris
Right on.

Peace,
Fish
I guess my attempt at some humor missed the mark...

Old 07-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Hey RollingRock, it's all good

Peace,
Fish

Quick Reply: A great use for "Ice".....