Anyone used both Meguiar's NXT & Pro's Satin Cream

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Anyone used both Meguiar's NXT & Pro's Satin Cream

For a while now, I've been using Pro's Satin Creme wax. But after hearing all these great things about NXT, I'm wondering if it's better than what I'm currently using... So does anybody have experience with BOTH products? What are the pros/cons of each...

Old 09-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bamorris2
For a while now, I've been using Pro's Satin Creme wax. But after hearing all these great things about NXT, I'm wondering if it's better than what I'm currently using... So does anybody have experience with BOTH products? What are the pros/cons of each...
bamorris2,

First, a lot of folks here like NXT. I also think it is a good product. However, there are a few products that I like better than NXT.

Secondly, NXT and the Creme wax are considerably different products. NXT is a pure polymer. While Pro's Satin Creme wax is a polymer/carnauba blend. Personally, I prefer the "look" of the Satin Creme wax a little more than NXT. Of course, I just happend to like the looks of products that contain good carnauba wax. Others may prefer the pure polymer look.

Generally speaking, pure polymers are supposed to provide better protection than carnauba waxes or blends. I find that NOT to always be the case!

If it were me, I would give the NXT, or some other products a try, and see which one you prefer.

If Intel stops by, he can can give you his thoughts on the Pro's Satin Creme wax... I'm sure he has used it.

JEEZZZZZZ.......... now that I think about it, I hope Intel made it through Katrina.

Quick Reply: Anyone used both Meguiar's NXT & Pro's Satin Cream