Sams MicroFiber towels

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 01:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sams MicroFiber towels

walking down the ol isle (sp?) at the local Sams club and noticed a pack of 12 MF towels for sale. Think they are very good or about like the Wal mart ones?

Old 08-22-2004, 01:39 PM
Re: Sams MicroFiber towels

Originally posted by PhillipSVT
walking down the ol isle (sp?) at the local Sams club and noticed a pack of 12 MF towels for sale. Think they are very good or about like the Wal mart ones?

The wally world ones suck. I took a small step up and got some from Advance Discount Auto Parts and they are definately better the the wally world ones. Plus they're bigger.

Old 08-22-2004, 01:39 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I haven't tried them Phillip so I can't attest as to their quality. Quick question, about how much were they? My wife and I were just discussing needing to make a trip over to SAM'S in the coming week for some essentials. I may have to run over there and snag a bag to check them out.

RP

Old 08-22-2004, 01:56 PM
Rockpick, PAC is having a sell on MF's right now. Don't know how much longer the sale is for. I bought a bunch of them.

Old 08-22-2004, 02:05 PM
Moderator &

Originally posted by AhsGrad1973
Rockpick, PAC is having a sell on MF's right now. Don't know how much longer the sale is for. I bought a bunch of them.
Thanks for the heads up!!

Just in case anyone is interested, PAC = www.premiumautocare.com (I own oodles of their towels and they are TOP notch.

RP

Old 08-22-2004, 06:51 PM
I think they were like $6-$10 for 12 of them. A friend picked some up and he seems to like them just fine.

Old 08-23-2004, 07:30 AM
APT
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Considering Sams Club and Walmart are the same company, they are probalnby the same towels which suck. There are plenty of high quality towels availible for reasonable prices, but you have to mail/internet order.

Old 08-23-2004, 08:24 AM
Moderator &

Originally posted by APT
Considering Sams Club and Walmart are the same company, they are probalnby the same towels which suck. There are plenty of high quality towels availible for reasonable prices, but you have to mail/internet order.
APT has a great point but, I do find a need for 'low-quality' towels in my detailing aresonal (and I don't know for sure that these are poor but...)

For instance, if I'm detailing a wheel well or QD'ing a dirty rim (brake dust), I cringe when I dirty up one of my high-dollar microfiber towels.

Granted these towels nearly never touch my paint but, when they are a bit less expensive, it's easier to pitch them if they're ruined. Tossing a $10+ towel is very painful. Been there... done that...

RP

Old 08-24-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by PhillipSVT
I think they were like $6-$10 for 12 of them. A friend picked some up and he seems to like them just fine.
Not trying to say they aren't, actually I did like them until I tried the Autozone brand, which were a bit better for about the same price.

Quick Reply: Sams MicroFiber towels