Canada All Provinces

Titan Fuel Tank

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Titan Fuel Tank

I was a member of this site for 8 years until I bought a 2009 GMC Sierra Diesel powered truck in October 2009. Last summer I had a near empty tank on my truck while towing my 5th wheel trailer. The tank was run down to 6 litres or about 1.5 Canadian Gallons. I decided to upgrade to a Titan Tank.
For drivers in the Southern Ontario area west of Toronto, there is a company called Pomar Hardware www.pomarhardware.com that is the supplier for Titan in that area.

They sold me a 196.5 litre tank (52 US Gal) for my truck at a cost of $1600 Canadian. They provided me with a link into Gateway Chevrolet in Brampton for the install so as not to void my warranty with GM with an aftermarket product. Installation in Sept 2010 was just over $700. I was told that they also had contacts with the local Ford and Dodge dealers as well.

Why am I telling a Ford board of this? For the time I was on this board with my 2001 Ford Supercrew, you guys gave me answers to questions that a newbie at the time needed with out flaming me.

If there are any members who are looking for a larger tank for a diesel truck, look this company up. And by the way, I was given several business cards from Titan asking me to pass along this offer. Quote my serial number
(10-316) from the tank to receive a 10% discount from Titan Tanks. And yes it would give me a cheque for $50, and I am not doing this for the money despite what you might think. This is giving back to this board for their help over the years. I do not work for Titan, in fact, I am retired.

The mention of the serial number is supposed to work both sides of the border. Good Luck, and thanks for all the advice over the years.

Old 06-25-2011, 02:01 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have installed about 6 titan tanks in diesel superduties and every guy has loved them so far. I would recommend it for anyone that wants more range for sure

Old 07-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We sell and install Titan Fuel Tanks In Orangeville Ontario. You might save a few bucks on the install by the guys that are doing them every week.

Eric

Green Tree Auto Care Inc.
519-940-5402

Quick Reply: Titan Fuel Tank