Peragon bed cover

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 05:47 PM
Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2006WFX4
Anyone have the 'new' version of this?
2006WFX4 -

Please check out the Reviews page on our web site. The 1st, 3rd and 4th reviews at the top of the page are linked to forum posts that have in-depth write-ups and photos of our new design. The 3rd review is actually by a customer who had both the previous and new versions of our cover, so he brings a unique perspective to what we have improved.

I hope that helps!

Old 02-17-2014, 09:48 PM
I too, have only registered on this forum, to give my opinion about my Peragon bed cover.
I purchased my bed cover in 2007 for my truck. Installation wasn't a big deal, I've spent about 2 hours from unpacking to finish. I'm really not sure how the new generation of these bed covers are, and to be honest, I don't care either....I would never buy a Peragon bed cover again. I too have the connecting pieces by the hinges broke on the cover, as a matter of fact, I've had to repair every one of them over the years. I've repaired this cover about 20 times, spending between 1-2 hours each time to add heavy duty aluminum braces to fix one hinge at a time. The reason for me not wanting to buy an other one of these cover, is that I've already spend $600 on a product that would've lasted about 1,5 years if I don't have the experience and resources to repair it every time. As I was reading all this post, I could see that it took the company nearly 10 years to admit that the product was a poor design....instead of trying to make it right and take care of their customers. All in all, I'm stuck with a product that will probably still break at different points due to it's design flaws.

Old 02-18-2014, 05:43 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by George7806
All in all, I'm stuck with a product that will probably still break at different points due to it's design flaws.
Hi George -

I'm sorry that your experience with your Peragon cover hasn't been positive. As I mentioned in my post to this thread back in 2011, we listened to feedback like yours and made significant design changes. The "tab" area that you've experienced failures with was completely re-engineered and is now very robust - we've had zero failures since. That is one of many improvements we've made. We listen, learn and change.

The feedback we've gotten from customers on this and other forums over the past few years has been overwhelmingly positive and we've worked hard to earn that improved reputation.

Going above and beyond isn't just for new customers though. Even though you've had your cover for seven years, we will still work to earn your satisfaction. Please contact our Support team at 877-473-7246 and we'll see what we can do. I've given them a heads up to take care of you.

Thank you for letting us know where we can do better.

- Heath

Last edited by Peragon; 02-18-2014 at 05:48 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:05 PM
First let me start with saying that it's really refreshing, when you have an issue with a product, and somebody listens! I guess this is the upside of a family owned company. Thank you for your reply Heath, I was very surprised about seeing your reply, and your willingness to find a solution for me. Since then I've called Peragon, and without going into specifics, I'd like to say, that I've been given a generous offer to make things right. I've also have received a list of all the improvements and changes of this cover, and after seeing the list, it seems like all the parts that I've had an issue with had been re-designed. I will take advantage of this offer and try the "new" product. Again, thanks for caring about making your customers happy.

George

Old 03-10-2014, 02:03 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
HEATH!

I haven't talked to you in forever... Drop me a line!

rockpick@f150online.com

Old 03-20-2014, 09:57 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by George7806
Again, thanks for caring about making your customers happy.
Hi George - It's our pleasure! We'll be here to help if you need anything down the road too.

Old 03-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Rockpick
HEATH!

I haven't talked to you in forever... Drop me a line!
Done!

Quick Reply: Peragon bed cover