Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Freedom by Estang ez-roll cover off e-bay

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just purchased one over the weekend, should be here tomorrow. I won mine in auction for $50 plus $39 for shipping.

Anyone have a follow up review? How's it holding up since you purchased it?

Old 03-13-2009, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by 2008_XL
How water tight is it, is it lockable and do the bows fold up with it or do you have to remove them?
Well got some measureable rain fall for the 1st time since I installed mine. dry as a powder keg under the cover and we drove in some driving rain wednesday. Got a couple of bags of clothes that are going to the donation box and the are damp due to the humidity in the air thats about it.The ribs don't roll up up with the cover but I can deal with it. It's not lockable but the lock only keep the honest theives out. If the want in it they get in it hard soft or otherwises.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:21 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Mine has been on about two weeks now, I am very pleased with it the only down side I see now is when I need to drive thru the touch less car wash (yeah I get lazy!) I have to stop at the self serve car wash, spray the dirt or pollen off of it, then roll it up so I can go thru the touch less car wash which is a lil extra work but overall I am very pleased for the price, great quality and fits good too! Have not driven thru any rain but do commute daily and @ 75 mph it holds up well.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:01 PM
We're going on Xmas vacation in a few days and we're taking our 2008 F-150 XLT Crew Cab 4X4. Thing is, we don't have a camper shell or tonneau cover to keep our stuff dry in the back. I went to the local O'Reilly Auto Parts place and was looking for a tonneau cover that i could install over the bed. The first guy was clueless - "no speaka the english". The second guy said that they had one from a few years back when they used to be Kragen Auto Parts...it was the last one and had been kicking around their back room for over 3 years, but was still new in the box. I figured that the odds were against me and that it probably wasn't even for a Ford. Well, I'll be damned if it wasn't only for a Ford, but also for my exact year, make and model too. And how much were they asking for it? $20. Nope, there's no zero missing there.....just $20. Christmas came early for me yesterday. I installed it in about 20 minutes last night and it fits great - no issues with the fit or the completeness of the kit.

I am not a lucky guy by nature, but I guess the sun even shines on a dog's *** some days...Install pictures to follow.

I got a great deal on this baby...check out the suggested retail price on the scanned receipt - over $400....a little unrealistic, but a huge savings nonetheless. I guess this is my big find for the next 3 years.

Last edited by XLTAaron; 01-04-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Quick Reply: Freedom by Estang ez-roll cover off e-bay