Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of Az Beige Line-X Color-Match?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 11:41 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Pics of Az Beige Line-X Color-Match?

I swear that I once saw a picture of a Wedgewood blue/Arizona Beige F-150 with a color-matched Line-X in AZ beige. It was gorgeous, but I can't find it. Please post links or photos of two-toned color matches featuring AZ beige. I can find many monotone color matches (red on red, blue on blue, etc.).

I don't care much about make, model, or even year.

Thanks.

Old 07-13-2005, 09:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here ya go--not an EXACT color match, but pretty close....

Old 07-14-2005, 10:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can tell you that a LINE-X Arizona beige color match is GREAT looking. We even use that color for other stuff (boats, hunting vehicles, etc.)

Sorry, no two tone pics.....

To be honest, the picture above doesn't look like a color match with Dupont Nason paint, it looks like just a pigmented liner. It's not glossy and the color is not right. If you get a color match be SURE the dealer uses Nason. It will be an exact color match, always be glossy, and will not fade.

This is a scanned pic, so the resolution is bad. But, look at the rail caps' color and look at the bedliner, the color is exact. Unfortunately, the bad pic doesn't show the glossiness.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ArizBeige1.jpg

Last edited by TruckGasm; 07-14-2005 at 10:55 AM.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:46 PM
Which is why I said not an exact color match. Yup--just a pigmented liner. Would have liked the Nason, but unfortunately no one around here (FL) seems to know anything about it. So, I got the closest thing I could--of course, there is a Rhino dealer that COULD have matched the color, but I wanted the Line-X instead. Wish all of the dealers were educated with the same tricks and techniques as TruckGasm--I would have loved the Nason coating---maybe a paint shop would be familiar with it? Probably too late now though--hey TruckGasm, could this still be done after the fact?

Old 07-14-2005, 10:17 PM
Yes, it can. But, it will not be as durable. You would have to be more careful with the finish. If you don't use your truck like a truck and only use the bed occasionally for heavy use, you'll probably be OK. It would be OK to use the bed for light duty.

Old 07-14-2005, 11:32 PM
Sounds good--actually I have a rubber bed pad in place anyway--just for the extra insurance---or I can always remove it and add it when hauling "dangerous" cargo.. BTW---would this be something that an auto paint shop can spray? I am thinking they will know more about it than my local Line-X dealer....Thanks for all the help Truckgasm....

Old 07-15-2005, 11:55 AM
Yes, I would say a paint shop could do it, if the price is right. I'd spray it for about $100 to $125 or so.

Trending Topics

Old 07-15-2005, 12:38 PM
I think it looks great already. I probably wouldn't change a thing.

Old 07-15-2005, 04:28 PM
It's hard to see it on your computer screen. There is a big difference between a pigmented liner and a pigmented liner with Nason. I don't spray pigmented color liners, they must contain Nason if they are a color.

Quick Reply: Pics of Az Beige Line-X Color-Match?