Rough Country Flares - DO NOT BUY

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 07:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rough Country Flares

Morning,
Just want to let you F150 owners know a little something about Rough Country Lifts. I had bought their Pocket Fender Flares for my 2008 F150 2 years and 3 months ago. The truck is a street queen and never sees dirt. While washing it this weekend I noticed a piece of the rear passenger flare hanging on by a thread, so I removed it (see pics). So since these flares have a three year warranty I called Rough Country and this is the response I received “Unfortunately, I will not be able to send anything on warranty for that. If it was a manufacturers defect, I could cover it but most likley, your tire threw a rock and thats what broke it. Sorry..”
I’m not done with this; I have a call in to a manager and waiting for a return call. These flares should hold up to a rock if that was the issue, these are flares sold buy a company selling lift kits and knowing what their product will be put thru even though my truck never sees the off road.
My last set of flares on my 2000 F150 lasted over 10 years with no problem but they were Bushwacker, this is what I get for trying to save a few dollars.

UPDATE - ROUGH COUNTRY JUST CONTACTED ME AND WILL BE SENDING ME A NEW FLARE!! THANKS ROUGH COUNTRY!!

Last edited by 2000F150SAS; 06-28-2017 at 02:08 PM.