WeatherTech® Window Deflectors for your vehicle!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WeatherTech® Window Deflectors for your vehicle!

All of you probably know the situations, when you are driving on the highway, wind streaming through your hair and suddenly the rain drops are falling and you need to close the window. This problem was already resolved by the WeatherTech® and their window deflectors. We would like to tell you a little bit more about this product designed for the Ford F-150 2014.
The main purpose of the window deflectors is to cut down on wind noise and stop rain from entering your ride. At 3 mm thick, these custom-fit, cast-acrylic deflectors are more than twice as thick as most brands, but the micro-thin mounting flange fits easily inside the window frame. Precision-crafted in Germany and available for most cars, SUVs, trucks and vans.

Their main features are:
- Window deflectors are made of impact-resistant acrylic plastic
- Scratch-resistant and UV treated to prevent fading
- Mounts easily without tools or exterior tape.

We have them available in 2 color options - dark smoke and light smoke. You can either get the front set, the rear or both.

WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window Deflectors

WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window Deflectors

Get more information about WeatherTech brand here: http://www.carid.com/weathertech/

What do you think about them?

Last edited by carid; 04-28-2015 at 04:47 AM.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've got them on my Super Cab and love them!

Old 09-11-2014, 03:10 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Pockets
I've got them on my Super Cab and love them!
Thank you so much for your feedback and for the picture, your truck looks really great!

Old 09-11-2014, 11:24 PM
Not only I have them on my 2004 F150 SCAB. I have them also on my 2007 Toyota Camry. I love them! I dislike the ones that you have to use a 3M double-sided tape onto the door.

Last edited by Barorot150; 09-11-2014 at 11:27 PM.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:23 AM
Former Sponsor
Barorot150, thanks for the feedback and for the picture, your car looks awesome! I also noticed that cool light bar you have.

Old 03-25-2015, 09:51 AM
Former Sponsor
Spring is already here and it is time to let the fresh air fill your ride! We just wanted to remind you about this great product and offer a quick review:

WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors give you the freedom to open your windows without getting assaulted with wind noise or rain. They've been on the market for a long time and continue to prove their excellent reputation. Make your ride more comfortable with WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors!

Old 04-27-2015, 11:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would love to get some, but they are quite pricy!

Old 04-28-2015, 03:52 AM
MDK
Originally Posted by dont slow down
I would love to get some, but they are quite pricy!
I've had these on 4 different vehicles now for at least 8yrs and used them in the following climates below for at least two years. My thoughts;

Humid Areas - I would have to be a smoker for these to be useful. Not too many folks want to crack the window and let all that awesome humidity in while it's raining *sarcasm*.

Cold Areas - If you live in a place where windows can sometimes stick from freezing temps they help, they also prevent a lot of snow from building up on the windows. I like them but I could also do without them and be fine.

Desert Areas - You should always have your windows up and AC on anyway especially during the day ha. Better suited for nighttime cruising.

Definitely a must for smokers since it reduces buffeting and you can flick your ashes out of the window without worrying about the cherry getting ripped apart by the wind. My primary gripe is that they really only prove their worth at highway speeds or if you smoke. Cruising at city speeds you get little to no airflow if the window is cracked so unless you have the AC on as well there's not enough air movement to cool you off. It must be perfect weather to crack the window and cruise at city speeds. Highway speeds it definitely does as described.

Old 04-28-2015, 04:51 AM
Former Sponsor
Totally agree with MDK, everything is described realistically.
If you're on a budget you can just get a front pair of deflectors. The price would be only:
Subtotal: $59.95 + $15.00 Shipping (within continental US). TOTAL: $74.95
Here's a link for you: http://www.carid.com/2004-ford-f-150...rs-220491.html

Old 04-28-2015, 09:14 AM
Do you have these available yet for the the 2015 Super Crew cab?

Old 04-28-2015, 09:31 AM
Former Sponsor
Dezigninmotion, not yet. As for now WeatherTech offer it for 2014 models only, but we will keep you updated, once it is released.

Quick Reply: WeatherTech® Window Deflectors for your vehicle!