What amp? What sub? BEST BUY

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2002, 10:55 AM
Wes
Account Suspended For Cross-Posting Unrelated Classified Ad
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What amp? What sub? BEST BUY

Hi guys,

I`m wondering WHERE you guys are mounting amps and subs in the supercrew trucks, I have a 2001 4x4 supercrew that I want to put a system in, all I want to do is ad a sub and an amp... what amps and subs do yall reccomend? I work at best buy and can get anything they have at nearly half price, so I will most likley be buying from there, they carry...Rockford Fosgate, Lighting audio, Kenwood, Jensen, Sony Explode, and thats all I can remember right now....

also can someone post pics of how they mounted the subs in a Supercrew?

Wes

Old 08-05-2002, 12:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've seen an '01 sCrew that had dual 12" blaupunkt (barf) subs in a custom box underneath the back seat and the amps were mounted on the wall behind the seat.... the cool thing was that he had cooling fans on each side- just behind where the door shuts. Its just too bad that the whole system was done in blau. I THINK (not sure) that custom sounds did it... even if it wasnt them, they should be able to pull of something like that. just get a decent amp and subs(not sure what else yall sell at BB, but check with your install guys and see what they recommend), note the size that the box has to be (in cubic feet) and go over there and tell them the volume it needs to be, the diameter of the opening, and where it needs to go (under the seat). **or** you can simplify everything and try to get a couple of the subbox.net enclosures to fit under the seats.

Also, I went through Xtreme sounds in austin (also now in SA from what I hear)... they actually had my dual 10" sCab box in stock and carpeted it for free. I live in the SA area now, and if you need more help, you can AIM me at tmorrow76.

Quick Reply: What amp? What sub? BEST BUY