System Complete...Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 02:11 PM
DRJ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like how you took the time to trim the insulation crap outta the way around your 400.4 instead of just putting it on top of it it'll keep the heat down!

Old 02-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by DRJ

I like how you took the time to trim the insulation crap outta the way around your 400.4 instead of just putting it on top of it it'll keep the heat down!

yeah, i like that too, can you briefly explain how that amp is installed there? gathering install ideas.

Old 02-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Once the rear seat is removed (pain in the ***), you can pop off the gray panel. It's just held on by plastic plugs. Next I cut a panel slightly bigger than the amp and used self tapping screws to attach it to the metal back panel of the truck. I used a piece of brushed aluminum but you can use plywood. After everything was plugged in and working properly I measured and cut out the gray panel so it would leave the amp exposed. Re-assemble and thats it.
By the way, I ran my RCAs and speaker wire under the carpet down the middle of the truck and power wire from the battery down the side under the sill plates.

Quick Reply: System Complete...Pictures