I'm going to be deaf !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2003, 04:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey wantofok I don't think phil has a mom. I am pretty sure that he and your dad share your mom

Old 10-08-2003, 04:07 PM
That's funny, some of you f@gs tying to gang up on me

Old 10-08-2003, 04:10 PM
jabaron, for what it's worth I don't have a dad

Old 10-08-2003, 04:18 PM
wantofok, If your going to dish it then take it. You know what quality stereo stuff is. Just dont bag on someone who is starting out and doesn't know. Audiobahn is decent equipment. There is no need to worry stereos are addicting he will soon trade up.
Just my .02

Old 10-08-2003, 04:48 PM
There is no need to worry stereos are addicting he will soon trade up.
Glad to hear we agree on something...and I wasn't banging on nobody, I was just voicing my opinion is all.

Last edited by Wantofok; 10-08-2003 at 04:51 PM.
Old 10-08-2003, 04:53 PM
Old 10-08-2003, 05:05 PM
Wow...all of this over an amp...

My personal take on the situation...Audiobahn isn't the best out there as Im sure he knew this befoe he bought it. However I have seen some of their amps and speakers run. A few years ago the amps didn't seem to put out rated power, thus they were regarded as garbage. But, from the people I have talked to these days seems to all agree that it does its rated power and is a pretty decent amp. Overall Im betting he gotta prety good deal on the amp and some nice power to boot...what did you pay for it and what are the specs (as asked earlier)? Congrats on the new buy.

Wantofok, as for quality amps I can agree that most of the ones you've listed are fairly good, but in the first part of the list nothing better that average at most I would say...as Im sure that was your intention...BUT I only have one complaint about that list JBL. Yes it is a cheap power house amp that does rated power, but talk to the people who have owned it many have had problems with then and they dont seems to withstand time very well. Many have ended up with them breakign and decreased power output and they claim they are extremely dirty althought their specs seem to hide this fairly well. Also, I think amps come down to personal opinion too of which some people regard one amp as carp and other priase it...

Also, just out of curosity what amps do you run Wantofok?

And one more thing...not to be a **** or anything, but PhillipSVT I find it ironic when you say "another educated post by wantofok, your too funny." When you did the same thing basically as Wantofok with your first post and the whole "You're gay get the **** out picture"

Old 10-08-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Hazard269
And one more thing...not to be a **** or anything, but PhillipSVT I find it ironic when you say "another educated post by wantofok, your too funny." When you did the same thing basically as Wantofok with your first post and the whole "You're gay get the **** out picture"

That is quite true, but the way I feel is that it was uncalled for when wantofok dogg'd Roushfan's new purchase. If he doesn't agree with roush, keep it to himself or start a new thread comparing the autobahn with other amp's of his choise. It would have been more proffesional. I know, shouldn't posted the pic but it just added to the excitment of the thread!

The timing wasn't good, but this would have been a great pic!

Old 10-08-2003, 06:06 PM
Did you make that picture yourself? I have seen the two by themselves and to see them blended together is nice. Also I would be most suprised if you did, because that would pwn if you u53d teh w0rd pwn3d. Are you fluent in 1337sp34k too?

31CH4l2L13

Old 10-08-2003, 06:16 PM
Too funny.......Your off to a great start here at F150ONLINE !!!

I'm not too worried if the amp "sucks" as you say. Did i say it was the best amp out there ...NO.....But getting it for less than half retail didn't hurt...Now lets stop with all this name calling boys....Especially you Wontofok you little TROLL AZZ B!TCH

Run along now...

Old 10-08-2003, 06:29 PM
Well, all I can say is that it might have been a more useful post if Wantofok would have posted some EXPERIENCES or TESTS or FACTUAL STATISTICS or even an educated opinion. But, he just calls the amp an "ironing board" and that's it. That's the main reason why everyone jumped on him I'm sure. Anytime you just say.. "your stuff is crap" and don't offer any reason why you think that.. you can bet that you're gonna get flamed.

Personally, I would never buy Audiobahn.. its not because bad experiences or hearing terrible things about them. Its just from seeing crappy car driving around with the "PINK slash" Audiobahn logo on the back window... that just ruins it for me. BUT... if Audiobahn is a brand you trust and it works great for you.. then its all good. I'm not gonna rag on anyone's stuff... I know that I had some cheap brands starting out like I'm sure most everyone has.

Everyone buys what they think suits their needs.

Besides, an amp is an amp... a watt is a watt. If it outputs its rated power without causing signal change (rated power output without audible distortion). The only thing left to argue is processing features (crossovers, etc.) and reliability.

Old 10-08-2003, 06:46 PM
Honestly I thought the stuff was crap too..Because of hearing all the uneducated people out there jumping on the bandwagon..Yes every company has good and bad products...I have bought other Audiobahn products and was very satisfied with performance... So to each his own ..read sig.....

Old 10-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by 31Charlie
if you u53d teh w0rd pwn3d. Are you fluent in 1337sp34k too?

31CH4l2L13

Leet Speek, El Charlie

Isn't pwn3d kinda gay?

Last edited by PhillipSVT; 10-08-2003 at 07:29 PM.
Old 10-08-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by TEK2000
Besides, an amp is an amp... a watt is a watt. If it outputs its rated power without causing signal change (rated power output without audible distortion). The only thing left to argue is processing features (crossovers, etc.) and reliability.
Im going to have to disagree there...

Gotta go get...I'll make my long post wehn I get back

Old 10-08-2003, 07:56 PM
Wait I need to get my scientific calculator,slide rule,blackboard and chalk...ohhh boy !!!!! LOOK OUT...

Quick Reply: I'm going to be deaf !!!